*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'll have you know... SHE lives with ME.
That is a plausible scenario but the more rare occurrence….my wife and I are contemplating moving out of state and if we do….we would have to make arrangements for her mother….we would either have to move her in with us, buy a place with a guest house, or move her shit and pay for a down payment so she could get settled on an apartment/townhouse to rent.

But yeah….that fart face is probably living in his moms basement ?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh he can definitely play 3T. Just think Poles wants to go younger but if his cost comes down then could possibly bring him back.

The poster seemed to be suggesting he had to play another year before he would be worth 18-20m. My point is he is likely worth that now so no reason for him to believe he needs another year to be worth that amount.
I know why he's not here but if we were a contender, he might be.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't remember where I heard it but basically once A&M kicked Kenyon Green inside to guard, their entire offense came alive. I think he moved around the line a bit and finally found his position.

Talent at the top of the draft is stacked at DL, WR, and OT, which is probably pushing down the interior linemen in some draft evals. I've seen Linderbaum pushed down a bit lately too. Hard to say how that'll play out in the draft. There's a lot of group think among draft analysts.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I’ve looked at some tape and read some scouting reports on Bernhard Raimann. The more I watch, the more I love his upside. For as short a time as he’s played LT, his upside is insane. Also crazy movement and athletic traits.

Many would hate it since it’s not a WR, but him and Perrion Winfrey in the 2nd would look very good.

Cole Strange or a WR in the 3rd.