*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How petty is DB70? If you honestly dislike something he posts he'll dislike you next post, whatever it is. I've seen him go on dislike rampages, LOL.
He takes disliking very seriously. This isn't me talking random nonsense, its all facts. He used to dislike my every post for months on end. Hundreds, maybe thousands of posts disliked. Never really cared. But one day in an IGT i see him disliking every post from a few different posters without even contributing to the thread, so i disliked him like 300 times. He ended up having a massive meltdown over it and it actually made him stop disliking me for a while.

You should dislike him into orbit like i did if you want him to stop. He's very scared of being counter-disliked. One night me and @Chicagosports89 went 2000 deep on his bitch ass. LMK if you want an invite to the next negathon. Our work isn't done.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I work my own hours........that's the way life should be.....☺️
I work my own hours..
same here , sets me up nicely to take vacations will i feel like it but I prefer to get up early when I plan to work that day around 10 to 12 hours a day in the rig depending on the weather and work sundays during the off season bi-weekly. Around this time of the year on saturdays I help my buddies coach the kids for baseball practice until we actually start playing games soon and some kids need rides out for out of town games later in season, love meeting these kids parents, many bonus perks..which is why i'm bringing this up.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Be careful. Half of ccs lives in their moms basement and bout to be big mad
we can always go resurrect those man cave threads and see who ain't posting their basement cause they live in a basement.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He’s not dipping his Oreos family size pack in a tub of crisco like other posters on here, I’m sure he won’t stroke
i bet more than half this boards eats shit but dont fuck with the edibles.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
View attachment 18575
Maybe Fields just could not see him over all the tall 4th graders.

Could you imagine still taking a picture with the guy after he "roll eyed" insulted you and then talking shit about the "crumb bum" that you acted like a 5 year old standing next to Mickey Mouse with just moments before.
" Hey crumb bum scum bum Bears QB so irrelevant to me that I won't say your name, would you pretty please take a picture with me?"
this guy took a self-pity bitch pic, if i'm fields i'd tell him to take it down cause he such a cunt. that body language is worst then Jay's which looks like he ready to go cry.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's just it. He's not here to talk Bears football.

He's here to be a raging hormonal asshat, which attract other raging hormonal asshats to him to join in.

Wouldn't shock me if we ever found out that he was a wife-beating douche-bro...
DnjGzcgXcAA1OGc.jpg
I doubt it. dude is active here or else he be in jail.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That is a plausible scenario but the more rare occurrence….my wife and I are contemplating moving out of state and if we do….we would have to make arrangements for her mother….we would either have to move her in with us, buy a place with a guest house, or move her shit and pay for a down payment so she could get settled on an apartment/townhouse to rent.

But yeah….that fart face is probably living in his moms basement ?
we would either have to move her in with us

wolf-of-wall-street-no.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He takes disliking very seriously. This isn't me talking random nonsense, its all facts. He used to dislike my every post for months on end. Hundreds, maybe thousands of posts disliked. Never really cared. But one day in an IGT i see him disliking every post from a few different posters without even contributing to the thread, so i disliked him like 300 times. He ended up having a massive meltdown over it and it actually made him stop disliking me for a while.

You should dislike him into orbit like i did if you want him to stop. He's very scared of being counter-disliked. One night me and @Chicagosports89 went 2000 deep on his bitch ass. LMK if you want an invite to the next negathon. Our work isn't done.
1649071907894.png

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And most of your posts are negative towards other posters and nasty. Go ahead, and attack me now, im expecting it.
Man you hit the nail right on the head. It shouldn’t take up much of your day though.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Can anyone name a ILB that played in the Super Bowl? You have to take calls on Roquan. Doesn’t mean you have to trade him, but ILB is not a premier position in the NFL and hasn’t been for decades. See what the offers are and go from there.
Clay Matthews
Ray Lewis
Brian Urlacher
Mike Singletary

I could go on.