My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Only problem is that there were also starting WR's still on the board as well.

Listen i love both the DB picks and if they were higher on your board then any of the WR's were then i'm fine with that but don't act like there wasn't starting level WR's there when you drafted both DB's at 39 and 48.
He said that in his press conference. Those DBs were ranked very high. Taking a WR would have been a disservice, his words

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dolphins took Skylar Thompson in the 7th round, potential ringer of the draft.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Only problem is that there were also starting WR's still on the board as well.

Listen i love both the DB picks and if they were higher on your board then any of the WR's were then i'm fine with that but don't act like there wasn't starting level WR's there when you drafted both DB's at 39 and 48.

Umm just because you think they are starting level doesn't mean he does. Mooney, Pringle, St Brown and Moore are the top 4. It is entirely conceivable that a rookie WR doesn't actually beat out those guys to grab a starter's role. Here is the reality. Mooney had about the same yards as GB's top 3 WRs combined prior to Watson ie Lazard, Watkins and Cobb. Pringle had more yards than all 3 of them. So Watson is likely a clear starter in GB but Pickens or Moore are not slam dunks to beat out Mooney and Pringle.

By contrast, Gordon is clearly the favorite to start at CB and Brisker clearly the favorite at S. They are almost guaranteed starters whereas a rookie WR is more likely a part of a WR rotation not a bonafide No 1 or 2 starter.

Last edited: