*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Canth

Liked Posts:
Another Dan Wiederer and Dionte Miller video:

I found it interesting how pumped even they seemed to be with the draft class and how things went over the weekend.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Getting Ogunjobi would complete the D rebuild outside of another edge rusher. That is pretty impressive tbh.

2023 is going to be fun, I still would trade for a star WR since teams are willing to give them up this year. (DK>Deebo fwiw)

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Getting Ogunjobi would complete the D rebuild outside of another edge rusher. That is pretty impressive tbh.

2023 is going to be fun, I still would trade for a star WR since teams are willing to give them up this year. (DK>Deebo fwiw)

I disagree.

Even with Ogunjobi, the Bears need a mike and a sam backer, and need help all along the D line.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I disagree.

Even with Ogunjobi, the Bears need a mike and a sam backer, and need help all along the D line.
They need a backup off ball LB maybe two. Morrow and Roquan will start at MIKE and WILL, and Adams is the SAM. They also have Johnson but he is probably a #5.

If they got Ogunjobi, they'd be set at DL. Tonga NT, Blackson NT-3, Jones 3 or 1, Ojun 3, Edwards 3 or base end, Quinn, Muhammed, Gipson, Robinson, Attachou EDGE.

Last edited:

Brownie

Liked Posts:

What would you be willing to trade though?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I just don't think paying a WR $25-$28 mil per is something Poles is even thinking about right now.

Still some good names in free agency. Most are towards the end of their careers or have injury issues but...................

OBJ
Julio Jones
Jarvis Landry--i think he's wanting too much.
Will Fuller--this kid is so damn good when healthy and exactly what we need but kid can't stay healthy.
TY Hilton--32 yrs old
E.Sanders--35 yrs old

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Jobi with a dash of Landry or Fuller and Fischer or Brown….I liiike!