*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Burks was laboring in team drills, according to multiple reports, with breathing difficulties before going inside. He later returned, ran a few routes and worked with receivers coach Rob Moore on his releases and head fakes before heading back inside. Burks did not return the second time."

Let this come out if he was to have fallen to the Bears and Poles would be getting eviscerated for it

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bears were 0-4 in primetime last year, so enjoy!
Last I checked, thanksgiving was still primetime.......
Yes. 1130 in the morning might be a national broadcast but it’s not prime time how hard is this to figure out?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. 1130 in the morning might be a national broadcast but it’s not prime time how hard is this to figure out?
It's not hard really. 12:30 - 4:00pm on a national holiday, of did the East coast just cease to exist?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's not hard really. 12:30 - 4:00pm on a national holiday, of did the East coast just cease to exist?
Depending on the coast, you are defining holiday TV prime time as the time you are shit, shower and shaving to get ready to go to grandmas, the time you are getting the kids in the car and driving to her house, or the time she is cooking, while you argue with your @nc0gnet0 , err idiot cousin, over what TV prime time is, and eating Thanksgiving diner before sitting down to watch football.

1652530815839.png

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dang, do the Saints realize they’re not allowed to do that since they have holes on the defense?

Saints D was 4th in points allowed. What holes are you referring to?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Burks was laboring in team drills, according to multiple reports, with breathing difficulties before going inside. He later returned, ran a few routes and worked with receivers coach Rob Moore on his releases and head fakes before heading back inside. Burks did not return the second time."

Let this come out if he was to have fallen to the Bears and Poles would be getting eviscerated for it

He has a history of Asthma and was seen using an inhaler so most like am Asthma attack which can flare up out of nowhere. I used to have them when I played sports especially in the heat.