*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
The 2013 chiefs had all pro talent at rb, wr, lt, lb, s. My point stands, the bears are not there yet:
The 2013 chiefs had all pro talent at rb, wr, lt, lb, s. My point stands, the bears are not there yet:
Who? Charles was an all pro, along with Berry, but certainly not WR's Donnie Avery, Dwayne Bowe, or LT Brandon Albert. Not saying that the Chiefs that year did not have a strong 3-4 defense, but the offense had Smith/Charles and not much else.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dumbass

Claims are made based on the facts as they present them self at the current time. If the personnel changes, so does the argument. The argument then was clearly about the bears O-line as it existed in that point in time.

Same can be said about my claims on the Bears current O-line. If they somehow go out and get two pro-bowl tackles, yes, that would change my claims considerably.

It's not rocket science.

SMDH

No claims are made based on subjective beliefs. If it were a fact it would not be a claim but a fact.

So you formes an opinion and we will find out if it is true when the games are played. Not the other way around.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ladies and Gentleman your Bears 2022 O-line

LT Tevon Jenkins| 47.5
LG Cody Whitehair | 66.0
C Lucas Patrick | 57.6
RG Dakota Dozier (?) | 47.5
RT Larry Borom | 61.4
Woah woah, can’t pencil these guys in because there are some highly touted, by morons on this board, late round picks that could be pushing these studs for a starting position!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No claims are made based on subjective beliefs. If it were a fact it would not be a claim but a fact.

So you formes an opinion and we will find out if it is true when the games are played. Not the other way around.
Past performance is not subjective, it is fact. Just because there is an allowance for small variance, that does not change the facts.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Woah woah, can’t pencil these guys in because there are some highly touted, by morons on this board, late round picks that could be pushing these studs for a starting position!
No worries, everyone of them is going to improve because of "scheme" and "coaching". Not a single one will regress.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Yeah, i was just bringing up that him becoming a better NFL QB didn't start with A.Reid is all.
He got a lot better or at least played a lot better once he got to KC. Harbaugh gave up on him after they went 0-13 on third downs in the playoffs against the Giants and it was Kap's team after that.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Who? Charles was an all pro, along with Berry, but certainly not WR's Donnie Avery, Dwayne Bowe, or LT Brandon Albert. Not saying that the Chiefs that year did not have a strong 3-4 defense, but the offense had Smith/Charles and not much else.
I can’t believe Sherman has been with the team that long.
Maybe Equifax St Brown will be our Bowe?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Past performance is not subjective, it is fact. Just because there is an allowance for small variance, that does not change the facts.

PFF's evaluation of OL play is subjective. They are watching each play and making a subjective determination of their performance. Hence why their grades differ from others and scouts.

Patrick for example gave up 2 sacks. So how are you deciding he sucks? Because of PFF's subjective grade dummy. So your claim is based on subjective grades.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF's evaluation of OL play is subjective. They are watching each play and making a subjective determination of their performance. Hence why their grades differ from others and scouts.

Patrick for example gave up 2 sacks. So how are you deciding he sucks? Because of PFF's subjective grade dummy. So your claim is based on subjective grades.
And yet you modeled your projections around these subjective grades.

Got it!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And yet you modeled your projections around these subjective grades.

Got it!

Yes. I have no problem with subjective grading. I have a problem with idiots claimimg subjective grades are facts.

This whole argument is about you stupidly claiming opinions as facts and then being too stubborn to admit you misspoke.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yes. I have no problem with subjective grading. I have a problem with idiots claimimg subjective grades are facts.

This whole argument is about you stupidly claiming opinions as facts and then being too stubborn to admit you misspoke.
Give him a break, he's going through some personal changes (ie. Sex change, and transitioning from bears fan to lions fan)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

It's not just the OL play that is subjective.