*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I mean, fuck.

If we go from Brady to somehow Caldwell for QB coach, I have no idea how that isn't immediately a fucking upgrade, and if you got Caldwell already in the building, how good do you feel about having to promote him to OC if Fields takes off and our current OC leaves?

Pretty fucking fantastic, and he would have been there to help design the offense from the beginning as well.

Seriously, Caldwell would be a MUCH better hire than Brady....

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Do you guys want me to create a thread where you guys can shit all over each other’s chests and then we sing and hug or some shit. Like I said earlier, no one fucks with this thread.

I got a psychology degree, I can help here.

Edit: I am also from Europe and shitting on chests is apparently a thing, so there is that

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Be quiet Lions fan. You have zero credibility, only a flake switches teams or you’re 10 years old.

You probably still like the lions which is why you like all these moves. You literally like every move they do.
And you literally have been cunting over every move. Guys you know little to nothing about are a disaster because they’re not one of the few well known names you’re familiar with.

Maybe they’re bad hires. Maybe they’re good. We’ll see. But it’s not all about getting a name you’ve heard.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Do you guys want me to create a thread where you guys can shit all over each other’s chests and then we sing and hug or some shit. Like I said earlier, no one fucks with this thread.

Please make sure you @ everyone who should be informed. I love this thread.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I mean, fuck.

If we go from Brady to somehow Caldwell for QB coach, I have no idea how that isn't immediately a fucking upgrade, and if you got Caldwell already in the building, how good do you feel about having to promote him to OC if Fields takes off and our current OC leaves?

Pretty fucking fantastic, and he would have been there to help design the offense from the beginning as well.

Seriously, Caldwell would be a MUCH better hire than Brady....
I think Caldwell would be a long shot at QB coach. But who knows? Maybe he wants something less stressful than being a HC or OC right now…

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m not going to give these mediocre hires the benefit of the doubt, No reason to be excited about them, or to even like them, it’s just meh.

And yeah I don’t switch teams, that’s for weak minded losers like @Visionman. I’m sure he was beating the drum for the rocket scientist Matt Patricia when he was hired as well.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Edit: I am also from Europe and shitting on chests is apparently a thing, so there is that
Shitting on chests followed by song and hugs? Now this is why I f*cking come to CCS.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I’m not going to give these mediocre hires the benefit of the doubt, No reason to be excited about them, or to even like them, it’s just meh.

And yeah I don’t switch teams, that’s for weak minded losers like @Visionman. I’m sure he was beating the drum for the rocket scientist Matt Patricia when he was hired as well.
Actually, that is exactly when I turned my back completely on Detroit.

There’s no benefit to not switching teams if all you do is complain about the one you’re supposedly a fan of…

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Caldwell would be a long shot at QB coach. But who knows? Maybe he wants something less stressful than being a HC or OC right now…
Why switch it up now and hire someone Bears fans have actually heard of when they've been doing so well at doing the opposite so far??

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

There’s also no reason to be upset or hate the hires. Every Bears fan should wait patiently and let the coaches do their thing. Simple as that

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the GM/HC hires, so I'm going to give them time to hire their staff. I am not in the building, I don't work in the NFL, so WTF do I know about the vast majority of these guys? But I like the first three hires, we'll see if DC is good. They have a plan and seem to be executing it. It's already 1000% better than Pace/Nagy.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Rusty Trombone karaoke?