*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TL1961

Liked Posts:
There’s plenty in the Bears past that people can complain about, but if we’re gonna get to the point of bitching that Mark Columbo was a bad pick because he got hurt in the NFL then that’s just ridiculous.

There was nothing wrong with that pick. he was starting offensive lineman for the team who blew his knee out in an NFL game.

And he was still good enough to be a starter after coming back from the injury.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I think it was Adam Hoge who said Finke was the WR beside Mooney and Velus who was creating the most separation.
Werdup exactly wut I heard I heard that mufuka strt up fking it up so far an it ayn even close ? he Ballin way ahead of anyone seen him acting like they been knew lol don't ? on finke

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I know there were all kinds of problems under Nagy, but to me this was the biggest one

Three years in and you could tell just from watching that players still didn't understand the plays and their assignments. Still could see confusion and missed assignments and tentative play on simple shit.

That thing where they looked kinda scared to fuck up but also not real sure about what they were supposed to be doing.

To me it sure looked like Nagy completely failed as a teacher even with the most basic shit