*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL why ? What has he done ? I see all this hype around him .. I am sure he's a nice guy but ffs he was brought in under Pace and you see what state the cap and roster is in ?
He seems to get a lot of respect around the league. Not everything the Pace regime was terrible and it’s impossible to know from the outside where he fit in, so maybe those in the know see something in him.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know this is old news but I absolutey LOVE this mentality from our GM:

“if I see my guy on the ground, I’m running over there, getting him up, making sure he’s clean, ready to go. I don’t know if I saw that enough in the tape that I watched, and that’s critical. And also to protect your guy. If you see something cheap, something dirty, you need to set the tone that that’s not gonna happen, because if you do let it happen once, it’s going to happen over and over and next thing you know, your quarterback is hurt. So that (nastiness) mentality is critical and is something we need to add.”

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I know this is old news but I absolutey LOVE this mentality from our GM:

“if I see my guy on the ground, I’m running over there, getting him up, making sure he’s clean, ready to go. I don’t know if I saw that enough in the tape that I watched, and that’s critical. And also to protect your guy. If you see something cheap, something dirty, you need to set the tone that that’s not gonna happen, because if you do let it happen once, it’s going to happen over and over and next thing you know, your quarterback is hurt. So that (nastiness) mentality is critical and is something we need to add.”
Ifedi finna ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnn tf out of town

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes