*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw a little tape of Schofield at RG from last year and he looked solid working in tandem with the C and RT. Showed patience and technique in pass pro. Has really good length (flexibility to play RT) and athleticism to get out in space as an outside zone blocker. PFF had him graded at a 66 in 2021, so huge improvement over Dozier whose roster spot he's filling.

He's 31 but I like the signing because it allows us to bring along our young OL at their own pace.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I saw a little tape of Schofield at RG from last year and he looked solid working in tandem with the C and RT. Showed patience and technique in pass pro. Has really good length (flexibility to play RT) and athleticism to get out in space as an outside zone blocker. PFF had him graded at a 66 in 2021, so huge improvement over Dozier whose roster spot he's filling.

He's 31 but I like the signing because it allows us to bring along our young OL at their own pace.

Best case is a young guy beats him out, which will hopefully mean we have something much better than serviceable at RG and some good depth.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks