*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If this is true it proves the guy had no clear plan for the offense in his interview. These guys are from a variety of systems.

Classic Bears they are going to fix what wasn’t broken (defense) while the offense is a “we will figure something out” status.

Attachments

• 852FF508-C7DB-43A1-A536-35DE59A6A938.jpeg
    852FF508-C7DB-43A1-A536-35DE59A6A938.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Colombo was a 1st Rd. pick for Da Bears.....had an injury, was let go and had a very good career at Dallas.
Yep. Injured in a game I attended in St Louis. Bad injury. Worked his way back and was pretty decent/ good afterward.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Albert Breer

@AlbertBreer

Ian Cunningham will travel to Chicago later today, and be there late afternoon/early evening. Expectation is the job he'll interview for is to be Bears GM Ryan Poles' No. 2—with the title likely being assistant GM. The Eagles DPP is among the NFL's most respected young execs.

I like the asst GM addition a lot.

Ian Cunningham, Eagles director of player personnel: A protégé of Ozzie Newsome’s—one of his early jobs was as the Southeast area scout for the Ravens (Newsome’s alma mater, Alabama, was one of his schools)—Cunningham drew interest for an assistant GM post in Carolina last year, and Joe Douglas tried to take him to the Jets with him in 2019, and again in ’20. Cunningham’s time is coming, even if may still be a few years away.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Albert Breer

@AlbertBreer

Ian Cunningham will travel to Chicago later today, and be there late afternoon/early evening. Expectation is the job he'll interview for is to be Bears GM Ryan Poles' No. 2—with the title likely being assistant GM. The Eagles DPP is among the NFL's most respected young execs.

Ian Cunningham, Eagles director of player personnel: A protégé of Ozzie Newsome’s—one of his early jobs was as the Southeast area scout for the Ravens (Newsome’s alma mater, Alabama, was one of his schools)—Cunningham drew interest for an assistant GM post in Carolina last year, and Joe Douglas tried to take him to the Jets with him in 2019, and again in ’20. Cunningham’s time is coming, even if may still be a few years away.

I really like this it is a welcomed change in the structure that is needed. Shows Poles doesn’t have smartest guy in the room syndrome and really does value having a team.

Really excited to see who Poles brings in for the offense as well.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Bears coach Matt Eberflus will interview coaches this weekend. Chicago will be open-minded. But a name to watch—Packers pass-game coordinator Luke Getsy. There's a relationship there, and Eberflus could offer Getsy play-calling, which he won't get in GB.

Getsy's been in demand.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) January 28, 2022

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Puffeflus gonna assemble coaching equivalent of the Avengers, lftg

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Bears coach Matt Eberflus will interview coaches this weekend. Chicago will be open-minded. But a name to watch—Packers pass-game coordinator Luke Getsy. There's a relationship there, and Eberflus could offer Getsy play-calling, which he won't get in GB.

Getsy's been in demand.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) January 28, 2022
If he could get our WRs open like GBs always are, sign him now…

Rise

Liked Posts:
Puffeflus gonna assemble coaching equivalent of the Avengers, lftg
Eber brings the defensive coaches, Poles is going to bring the offensive coaches, plus we get the raiders ST coach and his staff. It could work especially if Caldwell joins to help the offensive staff. Basically have two HCs on the staff to help Eber so he can just build his defense and hand out shirts/motivate via speeches. It could work for a little while.

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Albert Breer

@AlbertBreer

Poles picking him up at the Airport? Weather's bad. Speaking of Poles, maybe they can head over to Heavenly Bodies first since it's down the street from O'Hare.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’ll just say this I trust Poles vision for the offense more than Dan Quinn’s. I think this is why he went with Eberflus, I’m sure Eber was all for it.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heard you can write upside down with that pen and astronauts use it in space

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just hire Gary Kubiack to be the OC instead?!? Or Mike McDaniel, he worked with Gary at one point.. Monty and Herbert would def eat
or Klint Kubiak, his son. But I'm excited with all the names I'm hearing so far. Pep would be wonderful