*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's too bad @aaronitout ran away like a sniveling bitch after the Packers choked. He could tell us more about Getsy.
That's simple here it would go something like this
Getsy didn't call plays and didn't help Rodgers develop, but he played a major part in designing and scheming the overall passing game. He was instrumental in developing Adams into the player he is, Adams even gives him credit for this and Rodgers gives him credit to commanding a room and designing the 3rd down plays they run.

Bears hire Getsy

Of course, Bears signing Packers trash. Getsy didn't do anything, Rodgers is Rodgers, Getsy is third in line, cheese cheese cheese

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If I was selling that point. The question was “why the hype?” That has to be it.
you might of missed the post about the packers dividing up the offense plays to 5 coaches, your guy didn't get to call plays and every down.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
you might of missed the post about the packers dividing up the offense plays to 5 coaches, your guy didn't get to call plays and every down.
I didn’t. And he’s not my guy. I’m not trying to convince people about him. i didn’t even know who he was before I read these posts. I simply was reading posts and I saw the question why the hype on him. I simply responded where the hype “could be” coming from. What are you not getting?

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
So, it was Chris Williams with the back injury. Thanks.

If I remember, he was drafted with the back injury. The last I saw of him, he was going Rocky training in a barn to come back stronger. Yeah, Eye of the Tiger, he wasn't.
Williams did come back and play guard for the Bears for a few years. He's was decent at guard.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This shit is why I'm starting to get hyped.

This front office and this coaching staff appear to not fuck around with regards to how important they view the offensive line.

It seriously seems like this crew wants to build the biggest, nastiest, most well coached offensive line in the NFL. There's just no fucking around with these guys.

If they coach as aggressive as they fill out their front office and coaching staff, we seriously have a good one right here....

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Gotta get them all to sign with the shitty pen for it to make a difference

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I mean he is.

But so is Allen Robinson after that effort last year.

And he's a double bitch for blaming his effort on the coaches. It's a contract year. Do whatever you got to do whenever you're on the field to get paid. Instead how many times did we see Allen Robinson lazily cut off a route or slow up or just not put in the maximum effort?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I didn’t. And he’s not my guy. I’m not trying to convince people about him. i didn’t even know who he was before I read these posts. I simply was reading posts and I saw the question why the hype on him. I simply responded where the hype “could be” coming from. What are you not getting?
ok, i'm just referencing our convo back to your post at 190. thought you was already pro-luke beforehand.