*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Dpaw

Liked Posts:
No my reading comprehension is fine, you said “what about his six months at Carolina makes me excited about the hire” which is a clear attempt to discredit the man.
You still haven’t answered and THAT shows me the “whys” to why you overreact to every hire. Thanks you answered the question without actually saying.

Rise

Liked Posts:
You still haven’t answered and THAT shows me the “whys” to why you overreact to every hire. Thanks you answered the question without actually saying.

Go watch LSU games and read up on him. He has a bright future but he isn’t the greatest with relationship building at this point. Would have been perfect to have on this staff and to learn from people like Eberflus (supposedly relationships are a strength) while raising the groups X’s and O’s IQ. His brain is why he was Chicago’s 1 or 2 choice as well as Buffalo and probably others.

Now care to explain why you wanted to discredit him just because he turned down the Bears? I won’t hold my breath.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What an exciting off-season! The Chicago Bears, bringing you who the fook is that guy I don’t know let’s wait and see since 1918.

Does excitement add wins in the regular season? If so, how many?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Does excitement add wins in the regular season? If so, how many?

It does not. Experience usually does though. Unless you’re Nagy then you get worse every year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Positive post #2. If Fields is a franchise qb it won’t matter who the coach is we kicking Harbaugh’s ass.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Im liking the oline coach’s potential as well (yes I have them shit over the big name rumors). The staff could use an experienced person though, would love to see Caldwell join as asst HC but I doubt he will.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Harbaugh to the left of me, Nagy to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you...Matt Eberflus