*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I disagree, and Leftwich and Bieniemy would concur.

"Because of the public outcry, high-powered civil rights attorneys Johnnie Cohran and Cyrus Mehri released a study entitled Black Coaches in the National Football League: Superior Performance, Inferior Opportunities, revealing that Black head coaches, even with higher winning percentages of games played, were less likely to be hired and more likely to be fired than their white counterparts. Not only do Black coaches have a slim chance to be hired but a recent study has shown that Black coaches are rarely considered again as viable candidates once they have been released from other assignments, unlike their white contemporaries who are often rehired and kept their jobs even with mediocre results."

We do need to change the Rooney Rule as well.
Bienemy:
Does NOT call plays as OC
Has similar resume to Nagy who was fired
Has off the field issues that would hurt white candidates as well

His team just scored 3 points in the second half of an embarrassing home playoff loss.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Here's the thing - he's full of shit too. The reason he's loved on this board is because he also posts here, AND because he shits on people like a lot of the trolls do.

He's playing the odds that Ridley doesn't come here and selling this bullshit.

Ask yourself a simple question:

All that torching of Brandon for claiming things about Adams that would be actual tampering (and rightfully so) -

Wouldn't ALL of that ALSO apply to Ridley?

So you have here Winman taking the other side of the coin, but no LESS tampering than what Brandon did, because as we got clarity on - PLAYERS ON OTHER CLUBS CANNOT TALK TO CLUBS THEY DON'T BELONG TO. For good OR ill.

So Winman LITERALLY just did what he roasted Brandon on.

THAT is how you know winman is a fraud (and I'm sure he'll "clarify" and come up with some pretzel logic excuse once he sees this or one of his troll buddies here report what I said to him).

Seriously - he just did what Brandon did. That's how you know he's a fraud.
Not sure I follow your logic. He's doing the opposite. Knowing the bears won't get Calvin Ridley because his brother Riley had issues with the organization is not tampering

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the diff is he is saying mistreatment of Riley makes it a no for Calvin. No tampering or comments of Bears calling around.

The way he phrased it was that it was Brandon's fake reporting that caused the no on Calvin...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No. A lack of imagination from NFL teams that are heavily skewed to the offensive side of the ball when it comes to HC and also them funneling minorities to the defensive side of the ball.

You would be right if it was proven that Offensive HCs perform better but not sure that is correct. So part of the problem is NFL teams have an incorrect notion as to what you need to be a successful head coach.
C’mon now

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure I follow your logic. He's doing the opposite. Knowing the bears won't get Calvin Ridley because his brother Riley had issues with the organization is not tampering
Maybe I missed a post - I thought he was blaming it on that fake scooper.

And also, it sounds like everyone already knew the Bears weren't going for a big ticket WR, if you believe Gabriel (I'll admit, I'm skeptical of Gabe because's he's been wrong a lot.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here's the thing - he's full of shit too. The reason he's loved on this board is because he also posts here, AND because he shits on people like a lot of the trolls do.

He's playing the odds that Ridley doesn't come here and selling this bullshit.

Ask yourself a simple question:

All that torching of Brandon for claiming things about Adams that would be actual tampering (and rightfully so) -

Wouldn't ALL of that ALSO apply to Ridley?

So you have here Winman taking the other side of the coin, but no LESS tampering than what Brandon did, because as we got clarity on - PLAYERS ON OTHER CLUBS CANNOT TALK TO CLUBS THEY DON'T BELONG TO. For good OR ill.

So Winman LITERALLY just did what he roasted Brandon on.

THAT is how you know winman is a fraud (and I'm sure he'll "clarify" and come up with some pretzel logic excuse once he sees this or one of his troll buddies here report what I said to him).

Seriously - he just did what Brandon did. That's how you know he's a fraud.
This is amazing. Playing the odds? How come when DBB does it, you don't call him out for it? Predicting Pace will get fired. Who would have guessed? IDK, maybe the thousands of people who have paid attention to this team over the past half decade. Nagy will be fired on(insert date) a date that was black Monday, when most coaches get fired. You're just proving to be full of shit with your selective criticisms.

Winman didn't claim the Bears had talks with Ridley. He's telling you there's no shot he signs with the Bears because of what went down with his brother(allegedly). How are you this dumb? This isn't PE, you could try to keep up.

None of what you're saying makes a lick of sense. Nice to know that you hold different accounts to different standards. The biggest fraud in the conversation is you.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seriously, i think Melty Joe's lard brain is sizzling right now after the horrible weeks DBB and fake insider twitter has had. Once again MJY seems to be making up what people are saying and pushing his own narrative.

For a guy who constantly wears the tin foil hat talking about how you cant trust this person and that person, the one constant with him seems to be his lies and his defense of liars and frauds. Pathetic.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Maybe I missed a post - I thought he was blaming it on that fake scooper.

And also, it sounds like everyone already knew the Bears weren't going for a big ticket WR, if you believe Gabriel (I'll admit, I'm skeptical of Gabe because's he's been wrong a lot.
You literally spend all day on Twitter trying to scoop stuff onto ccs and utilize tweets to formulate a opinion and try to pass it off onto ccs as your own opinion so how in the holiest of hecks do you get a twitter account breaking info so wrong hahaha

That account has been correct literally every single tweet and has not deleted any tweets either meanwhilst your the da bears blog account and the Brandon Jacob account have been right about 1 out of every 10 things because they literally cast such a wide net of 10 things only go acturally get one thing correctly and also they delete a lot of tweets I have seen literally in real time.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You literally spend all day on Twitter trying to scoop stuff onto ccs and utilize tweets to formulate a opinion and try to pass it off onto ccs as your own opinion so how in the holiest of hecks do you get a twitter account breaking info so wrong hahaha

That account has been correct literally every single tweet and has not deleted any tweets either meanwhilst your the da bears blog account and the Brandon Jacob account have been right about 1 out of every 10 things because they literally cast such a wide net of 10 things only go acturally get one thing correctly and also they delete a lot of tweets I have seen literally in real time.
Spot on Vick. It would be best is everyone put this fraud on ignore. Every since i put him on ignore the board has been 100000000 times better.

BearsFan1234

Liked Posts:
Bears defensive line coach Rumph just went to Vikings, that really sucks to lose him, he did a great job with the defensive line, Vikings got a good one in Rumph

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Trust me. I can read. Face it. You believe a team lies to a coach if they sign him to a 5 year contract and fire him before it’s expired.

That’s nuts.
The-Stupid-is-strong-with-this-one-800x445.jpg

Lovie broke the contract of having a winning team at Illinois first so they had every right to fire him.
Hmmm. This is what I wrote and it seems to be a legitimate reason why Lovie should have been fired. So, it goes against your bullshit post of me thinking that Lovie was lied to for not being allowed to finish his contract.

Do you honestly think that anybody who is hired anywhere in the world has job security if they do a crappy job?
This goes completely against your post of trying to say that I somewhere said that Lovie should have been allowed to stay for the full extent of the contract.

He was so bad, the Bucs and the Illini paid him to go away.
I specifically said that the Illini kept their end of the contract, paying him the money he had in the contract, the time not being a factor.

So either you are one stupid fuck, which is a possibility or are one of Remy's alts, which is just pathetic.

In the end, it is all the same. Welcome to my ignore list, Remy alt.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Bears defensive line coach Rumph just went to Vikings, that really sucks to lose him, he did a great job with the defensive line, Vikings got a good one in Rumph
Didn’t Nichols and others have a down year? It is okay though, it’s a systems change anyway.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I read it too damn quick - misread the thing. I follow it now.