*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So are you claiming that Ryan Poles, a black man, is racist because he hired a white HC? It isn’t always about race, people,..

Flores was a HC. He wasn’t discriminated against. He just wasn’t good enough and then burned every bridge that could have possibly got him another shot.

Lovie got a 3rd shot. Caldwell, even being ancient, almost got yet another shot. Good coaches, no matter the color of their skin, get shots if they keep pursuing it.

Flores was good enough to win a bunch of games despite allegedly being told to lose them.

I encourage you to review a consolidated list of common logical fallacies and then examine your posts about Flores, Rooney rule, etc. As @remydat and other have exposed, your arguments are rife with sophistry.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So are you claiming that Ryan Poles, a black man, is racist because he hired a white HC? It isn’t always about race, people,..

Flores was a HC. He wasn’t discriminated against. He just wasn’t good enough and then burned every bridge that could have possibly got him another shot.

Lovie got a 3rd shot. Caldwell, even being ancient, almost got yet another shot. Good coaches, no matter the color of their skin, get shots if they keep pursuing it.

But McCown just has that it factor right? Look dude, you grenaded your credibility by defending McCown. If you had the above opinion and was objective enough to admit that the McCown shit was ridiculous then your argument would at least be consistent.

However, it is obvious you are dug in on presuming that race could never ever be a factor so you stupidly chose to sacrifice your credibility on McCown. In doing so no one is going to believe you have any ability to be reasonable on this matter.

You go out of your way to diminish qualified black candidates but then white knight for McCown. That may not have been your intent but the damage is done. You are the court jester in McClown's court of underserved privilege.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t think anyone thinks McCown is ready to be a HC. But Houston for some reason seems to think he’s way more ready than anyone else. That’s their right.

And BTW…they didn’t hire him as HC yet, so the point is mute. But it will still go on for another 20 pages…

Yet another example of your hypocrisy. Cries about how the argument will go on for 20 pages and then proceeds to argue about it for 23 pages. Congrats on helping us achieve the goal.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I am sure your privilege actually makes you think that is true.

Says the guy defending Josh McCown's candidacy. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

You spend pages defending white unqualified coach getting a chance but then are a stickler for qualifications when it comes to black coaches with actual NFL experience.

Vision to black coaches - Qualifications matter.

Vision about unqualified Josh McCown - Maybe they really really like him.
Who sets the qualifications? It is different for each team. Your problem is YOU believe a guy is qualified, and if he doesn’t get the job YOU feel he’s qualified for…it must be racism. The reality is, it could be a MULTITUDE of reasons…racism possibly being one of them.

It’s when you lump it s as ll yogether and say it must be one or the other, no in between, that your argument completely falls apart. That’s when it fails to be a rational point any longer.

But that’s your style, so….

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Who sets the qualifications? It is different for each team. Your problem is YOU believe a guy is qualified, and if he doesn’t get the job YOU feel he’s qualified for…it must be racism. The reality is, it could be a MULTITUDE of reasons…racism possibly being one of them.

It’s when you lump it s as ll yogether and say it must be one or the other, no in between, that your argument completely falls apart. That’s when it fails to be a rational point any longer.

Do you realize how bizarre it is to claim every teams qualifications are different while talking about McCown? Feel free to obtain a list of HC's with zero coaching experience at any level. That should tell you how qualified he is in comparison to every other coach ever

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you realize how bizarre it is to claim every teams qualifications are different while talking about McCown? Feel free to obtain a list of HC's with zero coaching experience at any level. That should tell you how qualified he is in comparison to every other coach ever

The good thing about the ignore feature for people like @Visionman is that they reduce the accountability for their poor takes. I'm surprised that he still hasn't cancel cultured @remydat from his personal CCS experience after witnessing the complete anal cavity destruction that's occurred in this thread.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
If Rodgers seriously wants to win a super bowl in Green Bay he will have to stop with trying to be the highest paid quarterback. He has made plenty of cash and it would be in the teams best interest if he dialed back that nothing.
Does that sound like something Rogers would do? I think you're kidding yourself

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Can we just give Remy his own forum and keep him there, and allow people to just bicker with him there to keep the threads on topic?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Oh so now it’s WHO sets the qualifications because you came up with a list of reasons for why black candidates are NOT qualified. The point is the NFL doesn’t care about what qualifications as coach has however when it’s time for a black coach to get a job there is always a read why he didn’t while Mccown was about to waltz into one

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we just give Remy his own forum and keep him there, and allow people to just bicker with him there to keep the threads on topic?
Can we get you a room with DBB so you can worship his shit takes to him personally?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
can you just give up on the idea of you ever becoming a mod here and keep your citizen's arrest postings confined to the star wars subforum?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Make-Simple-White-Dress-More-Fun-Eye-Catching-Handbag.jpg
Is that thing Aaron Rodgers girlfriend?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does that sound like something Rogers would do? I think you're kidding yourself
I think you are kidding yourself if you think that’s what I think he will do. He won’t win another championship in Green Bay unless he does

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I believe the issue is that in the history of NFL head coach hiring, some level of college or NFL coaching is typically required. Now if you can find some examples preferably in modern times of guys being considered for HC jobs with no college or NFL coaching experience then please present them.

I never claimed it was exclusively racism. If I did then please quote the post I said that in. In fact I just recently made the case that it has its roots in nepotism but when the decision makers are overwhelmingly white then it means nepotism will favor white candidates.

So I suspect you are so emotionally invested in defending McCown's privilege that you aren't really comprehending the argument.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I believe George Halas lacked coaching experience at the college or NFL level prior to becoming the coach of the Bears. Of course that is probably because the NFL did not exist prior to his founding the Bears. Probably a few others back then like Halas.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He definitely seems to have a lot of time on his hands for his own forum. I've dealt with a lot of people in the lawyer world but have never dealt with one that has as much time to spend on a message board as remy does. All the lawyers i know are way too busy to have so much time to post on message boards. Maybe he's in Idaho or some shit where there isn't as much crime. :rolleyes:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sad thing about the @Visionman is he dug his own grave with his Mccown take. If he just admitted Mccown didn’t deserve even an interview for the HC position he could have kept his head above water

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He definitely seems to have a lot of time on his hands for his own forum. I've dealt with a lot of people in the lawyer world but have never dealt with one that has as much time to spend on a message board as remy does. All the lawyers i know are way too busy to have so much time to post on message boards. Maybe he's in Idaho or some shit where there isn't as much crime. :rolleyes:
Only way you have any relevance in the legal world is if you were being sued or convicted

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Good thing I am not a lawyer mate.