*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
I think you are kidding yourself if you think that’s what I think he will do. He won’t win another championship in Green Bay unless he does
I guess I'm confused on what you will think he will do. I don't think winning a championship in Green Bay is all that important to him

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wait it was obvious yet you spent an entire post assuming I was a lawyer?
I spent a whole entire post? Wow that's so crazy of me.

I very clearly said lawyer world and didn't say you were a lawyer. If you aren't in the lawyer world then you've been lying to CCS.

So i did make the mistake of saying lawyer later in the post but clearly said lawyer world in my first sentence.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Your welcome.
Oh so now it’s WHO sets the qualifications because you came up with a list of reasons for why black candidates are NOT qualified. The point is the NFL doesn’t care about what qualifications as coach has however when it’s time for a black coach to get a job there is always a read why he didn’t while Mccown was about to waltz into one
Lol. U guys are completely making up stuff now. I honestly don’t even think you know what you’re all arguing about at this point. I’ve explained my point several times, yet no one even tries to address it. Just bring up stupid straw man questions unrelated.

Do with that, remain clueless if you choose. I’m leaving this thread for what it’s meant for. Of course, you all will probable claim I’m racist for that decision. Lol

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Lol. U guys are completely making up stuff now. I honestly don’t even think you know what you’re all arguing about at this point. I’ve explained my point several times, yet no one even tries to address it. Just bring up stupid straw man questions unrelated.

Do with that, remain clueless if you choose. I’m leaving this thread for what it’s meant for. Of course, you all will probable claim I’m racist for that decision. Lol
You should probably just take the L on this one because you literally can't stop losing like you're literally a collector of Ls and this is like an L superstore.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I spent a whole entire post? Wow that's so crazy of me.

I very clearly said lawyer world and didn't say you were a lawyer. If you aren't in the lawyer world then you've been lying to CCS.

So i did make the mistake of saying lawyer later in the post but clearly said lawyer world in my first sentence.

Lol, you said it because you obviously thought I was a lawyer.

He definitely seems to have a lot of time on his hands for his own forum. I've dealt with a lot of people in the lawyer world but have never dealt with one that has as much time to spend on a message board as remy does. All the lawyers i know are way too busy to have so much time to post on message boards. Maybe he's in Idaho or some shit where there isn't as much crime. :rolleyes:

The bold is clearly assuming I am a lawyer. Not sure why you would even argue the point. I have never claimed to be a lawyer. I am an auditor. SMH!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Your point is stupid.

I am glad you are leaving this thread for what it's meant for. Just a little bit disappointed that you didn't do so 24 pages ago when you cried about people debating this topic for 20 pages.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That’s what makes Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank’s suggestions at the Bloomberg Power Players Summit in Los Angeles on Friday fascinating. Blank, who is on the NFL’s social justice committee, proposed essentially dragging owners and executives of teams that underperform in minority hiring before the commissioner — to the principal’s office, in fact.

“I’ve suggested this to the commissioner, if you have a club that is not performing at levels that most people would say are reasonable, based on today’s standards, and what the expectations are for, maybe I would argue, the leading professional sports league in the world, you know, bring them to the principal’s office,” Blank said. “And bring the owner, bring the executives, etc. And talk about what, why isn’t this working? Tell me what your issues are, share with you some best practices from a few other teams. So I think the league could do some more in that regard as well.”

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol, you said it because you obviously thought I was a lawyer.

The bold is clearly assuming I am a lawyer. Not sure why you would even argue the point. I have never claimed to be a lawyer. I am an auditor. SMH!
vortex-whirlpool.gif

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure what’s going on but the last week this board has been extremely civil and a delight to come on and get useful information, especially in this thread. I hope it lasts forever. Keep up the great work everyone
Fuck you, you entitled, racist snowflake.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So, very simple question for you—do you think there is racism in the NFL, at all? Do you think that racism is influencing the hires for Black coaches and GMS at all? Yes or no.

I don't see how we can all look at what's going on and think that there isn't SOME racism, as a FACTOR. It's not always ONLY racism, I think it runs the gamut, from a small factor, say one of 5-10 elements to the MAIN factor. I know that in some back rooms there are racist owners saying, "I'll never hire a [Black man] to be my HC, GM, etc." Insert slur for Black man.