*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Canth

Liked Posts:
..so are these positions that Poles will be hiring anew? Or is it a decision made from higher up the chain?

My assumption is that this is 100% Poles show to run on the football side and for him to make decisions like that on who stays and who goes. And then it would be on him to hire the replacement, although I would expect him to get input from people like his new Assistant GM.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
..so are these positions that Poles will be hiring anew? Or is it a decision made from higher up the chain?
From the way Poles is acting, he is the football Czar. He’s the man. He hired and fired who he wanted. He will bring in his guys. Big Poles is not playing.

So, he will hire who he feels is best. I’m thinking he poaches somebody from The Steelers and a dude he worked with in KC.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I don’t think our needs on offense will prevent us from drafting quality players on defense. From reports, we’re already talking with defensive guys who we may draft.

Yes, most of our cap is taken up by the defensive side of the ball. But in order to rectify that, we need young, cheaper defenders set to take their place.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don’t think our needs on offense will prevent us from drafting quality players on defense. From reports, we’re already talking with defensive guys who we may draft.

Yes, most of our cap is taken up by the defensive side of the ball. But in order to rectify that, we need young, cheaper defenders set to take their place.

Yeah you draft bpa always. If they have to use free agency for the offense do that.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts: