*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
People forget that when pace was hired he basically did what poles is doing now. He cut/traded a lot of the bigger contracts, was selective in free agency (with more available cap I believe) and didn’t sign many long term deals. Somewhere along the way though his approach changed and he lost his mind

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
People forget that when pace was hired he basically did what poles is doing now. He cut/traded a lot of the bigger contracts, was selective in free agency (with more available cap I believe) and didn’t sign many long term deals. Somewhere along the way though his approach changed and he lost his mind
I think after Fox was gone he was chasing the 2018 success and trying to go all in while Trubisky was on his rookie contract. I still believe Nagy, for many reasons, is the main reason we didn't make more serious playoff runs in the few years after.

Last edited:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Is he related to glennon ?
Don’t know if Mills will work out, but I was hoping the Bears would draft him before they got Fields. Helluva QB in the ATL area, went to Stanford, and got hurt. Just needs more game experience to reach his potential.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
Don’t know if Mills will work out, but I was hoping the Bears would draft him before they got Fields. Helluva QB in the ATL area, went to Stanford, and got hurt. Just needs more game experience to reach his potential.
Lovie has a billion picks to build around him. We'll see.