Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you think he’ll get claimed before your turn in waivers, giving a low round pick would be viable.
It’s pretty sad when the Colts wanted a older quarterback rather than the younger Baker.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The thing is, you're not even being remotely clever.

Just about EVERYONE knows next year is a rebuild. So if you are trying to get your pissing and moaning in early so you can say "I TOLD YOU SO! HA!" during the season, don't waste your effort. No one will give a shit and you'll get roasted.

Because most of us know next year is a rebuild, we expect the Bears to suck already, and we're good with it as long as Fields develops.

How many years of having Fields on a rookie contract do you want the team to waste? The least they can do even in a “rebuilding year” is get him a real receiver.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Both the Jags and Bears play rather easy schedules next season, as they both play the NFC East, and each play the laughing stock team twice in their own division, Texans and Lions, but the Jags also face the Lions, Bears the Texans. Both take on the Jets.

Jags face the Titans twice, Bears face the Packers twice.

Jags also face Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs, Ravens for 'good' teams.

Bears have the Bills as a good team. I question the likes of the Dolphins, Niners and Pats, as you never know what you will get out of the QB play.

I think even in a rebuild, the Bears put up more wins next year.

That’s true, it could happen, I just think the Bears aren’t setting up Fields for success at all. They aren’t doing right by him and they are setting him up to fail. Then in 3 years the GM can say “oh not my guy I inherited him”

Last edited:

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
What did it cost for IND to get Wentz originally again... ? #masterclassless

The colts would be better than the Bears even if they had Vita Vea at QB. Ballard would be the best GM here since ‘Nam except maybe 1

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
What is the fascination with this guy Bates? He's been in the league 3 years and has had 4 starts.

I mean somehow he's good enough to play the line but a guy like Borom isn't?
I'm with you, maybe he can be good but so could Borom.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The colts would be better than the Bears even if they had Vita Vea at QB. Ballard would be the best GM here since ‘Nam except maybe 1

Yeah, okay.

What has Chris Ballard's teams accomplished again?

Canth

Liked Posts:
What did it cost for IND to get Wentz originally again... ? #masterclassless

It is amazing how much the media gives a pass to Ballard. Dude has changed his starting qb every year for 6 straight years. Damn near any other team does that and they are going to get blasted for having no plan at qb. Ballard does that it gets called 'masterclass'.