*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would love to draft a Pickens and Watson, but lots of risk there if those guys do not pan out. Kyler got Hopkins (Watson had him prior), Allen got Diggs, Dak got Cooper, etc etc etc.

In Poles I trust…. I just want Fields to have a shot to take a massive step ?

I do too. I just would prefer we get the potential No 1 WR after we see what we have in Mooney, Pringle and the rookie(s).

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Holy shit. Yeah - LIGHTYEARS better than Daniels. Can easily see he's the aggressor on plays rather than letting the defender be the aggressor.

If the Bills let him go - are they NUTS?

Straight up mauler.
I wouldn't describe him as a mauler. He's more of a finesse guy with good technique and intelligence. He doesn't really Pancake a lot of people or really drive people back, but appears to know how to use angles.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
wasn't there some trick they used a few years ago so that the other team couldn't match? maybe it was GB with Amos ? I can't remember someone did something with the contract that made it really hard to match. BBBS said they only have 4mill left on cap
Not sure if they did anything league wide to combat poison pills but Packers tried it with Fuller