*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Jets and Dolphins are in serious talks to trade for Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, per league sources. Hill and Chiefs are mulling what to do but Hill’s time in KC looks like it could be coming to an end.
Dolphins? So they can waste hill and waddles deep speed and only throw them screens with noodle arm tua?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And all of CCS was calling him a bum and wanted him gone and then he played pretty good (Besides getting Fitzpatrick killed) for Wash and then those same posters came back on here calling Pace a dummy for letting him go. SMDH. CCS.
Anyone who disliked this post is definitely one that was doing the bitching and whining both ways. @JesusHalasChrist

Hahaha

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What's tyreek worth in a trade? 1 and a 2 like adams? I certainly would hate to see him on the packers.
That’s my fear of him being traded. Hopefully the Jets or Dolphins step up and make the trade haha. But I’d imagine he would he would fetch something similar to Adams

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Never said it doesn't. My point was the same people that were bitching about him and wanting him gone while here were the same people that came back and bitched about letting him go when they saw he played well.
I don’t remember that many people coming back wishing he was still on the team. But that conversation was a while ago.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Colts have the money and draft capitol. Not their type of move but if they want a title a WR upgrade is needed. They have always had a smaller type of fast WR.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Becoming a popular theme. If you pay the QB 40-60m a year, you cant afford the others. Basic math.
Yep. So you better make sure if you’re paying a QB, they can make lesser players better…because that’s what they’re going to have to work with…

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Always interesting to see how elite WRs who spent their entire career with an elite QB do when they don't have an elite QB anymore.

I think Adams has a much better chance of success than Hill, if Hill goes to MIA or NYJ.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The tackle position comes down to how Poles views Jenkins and Borom. If he has a positive outlook on them, it would make more sense to bring in a marginal starter / solid swing tackle than pay someone like Armstead.

Turner makes a lot of sense to me because of his versatility. I'm not a fan of Fischer, but he'd also fit that low end starter criteria to round out the tackle group. You can still draft a tackle high in this scenario.

I don't think a lot of fans craving a splash singing are looking at overall roster construction right now. Dan Pompei's article about Cunningham was illuminating in a lot of ways.

Personally, I like how the Bears front office is approaching free agency. It may not work out, but their disciplined approach is good strategy.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Becoming a popular theme. If you pay the QB 40-60m a year, you cant afford the others. Basic math.
Hoping Greenbay can't afford him because that would not be a weapon I want at Rodger's disposal. They likely have the picks to get him but not the salary cap space... I hope.