*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder what the APY is. 4 years is pretty unusual for an RFA offer.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Not sure where he turns to next. This O needs so much work. This season could end up being a proper write off thus binning year two of Fields. That development curve is getting steeper by the day.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything I’ve been hearing on the radio is that the Bills really like this guy and want to pay him whatever he’s worth to keep him around and happy. So just like Pace did with Fuller, the plan is to find out his worth so Bates gets what he deserves based upon what other teams value him at.

Bills have 5 days to match, I bet it takes only 1 or 2
Lots of people here gave me shit for my pessimistic prediction of this situation with Bates. Turns out I was right after all.

I hate to say I told you so, and wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for the shit I took for stating my educated guess that turned out to be correct. The only thing I had wrong was the timing.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Not sure where he turns to next. This O needs so much work. This season could end up being a proper write off thus binning year two of Fields. That development curve is getting steeper by the day.
Interior linemen available: J.C. Tretter, Matt Paradis, Ereck Flowers, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, Trey Hopkins, Alex Lewis, Trai Turner, Ethan Pocic, Billy Price.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Lots of people here gave me shit for my pessimistic prediction of this situation with Bates. Turns out I was right after all.

I hate to say I told you so, and wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for the shit I took for stating my educated guess that turned out to be correct. The only thing I had wrong was the timing.
If you’re going to look at a positive in this is that poles likely didn’t overpay for a career backup. I’m thankful af for that. As for this offense it’s going to be one heap of garbage. Prob be picking a new qb in a year