*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he's so elite that 2 teams have traded his ass so far.....his whopping 15 tackles last season.....in 7 or 8 games.....2 tackles a game, for whatever reason......no bueno.....i'm glad he's on another team..

The Raiders did not want to trade him. He forced them to trade him. I have no problem with him being gone but your claims about his abilities are just factually wrong.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Harris was a fatty that played DT so why would he have more sacks than someone like Quinn who plays OLB/DE?

Harris was not a fatty. He was about 290 pounds. Harris was a pash rusher 3T who had one year of 9 sacks. Quinn has had a better career and better season by any reasonable comparison of the 2.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Salaries also go up every year, so often the player who is the highest paid isn't the best, he's the one who most recently came up for an extension. Roquan will be looking for $20mil for sure and with mostly likely hit the market if he doesn't get something close to that from the Bears. He doesn't seem like the type to leave money on the table for a particular situation or out of loyalty, and why would he with Chicago anyway?
Based on what? He seems like a humble dedicated player/person. I could totally see him taking some kind of hometown discount if he's buying into the new coaching staff and GM

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team needs a quality pass rusher under the age of thirty, a right tackle, a left tackle, at least one offensive guard, a three technique, a center, a tight end and probably a quarterback much more than it needs a wide receiver.
At least we have Vildor

Canth

Liked Posts:
I guess I am crazy to want to see how Roquan produces in this new defense before I would make any contract or trade decision on him?

And again, all this Roquan talk stemmed from a bad april fools tweet...None of this trade stuff came from Roquan or his agent...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Based on what? He seems like a humble dedicated player/person. I could totally see him taking some kind of hometown discount if he's buying into the new coaching staff and GM

I would be shocked if he gives a hometown discount. I don't see him holding out but we need to be figuring out his demands now and determining if we are going to meet them or not. We don't need a repeat of the ARob situation. If he wants 20m then make that call now whether you going to give it to him or not and if not then make the trade.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
uuuhh.......everybody knows those things don't....in a win, maybe... .......sorry you lost me there.....I was answering those who made a point of the difference in TOs between the 2 players....if no points off the TOs.....then "hands down" I take Quan.
One would have to imagine that a turnover also kills an opponents drive, and prevents them from scoring.
Your argument is flawed.
Extremely

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
he was the only player in his draft class to hold out on his rookie contract so that's a good indication
Possibly. I'm guessing a lot of young players are just listening to their agents. Roquan seems to have matured and gone through some things since then. We will see but strikes me as a humble guy - team player.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
His contract holdout as a rookie for one thing.

To be fair I think very few players would take hometown discounts. No idea what Roquan has done to indicate he is an exception.