*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Donald was drafted two years after Lovie was fired.

Harris was a beast, but he never was able to overcome that injury. I think it was a hamstring iirc.
Damn I thought lovie was still around. Was that the Mel tucker defense then?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
View attachment 18575
Maybe Fields just could not see him over all the tall 4th graders.

Could you imagine still taking a picture with the guy after he "roll eyed" insulted you and then talking shit about the "crumb bum" that you acted like a 5 year old standing next to Mickey Mouse with just moments before.
" Hey crumb bum scum bum Bears QB so irrelevant to me that I won't say your name, would you pretty please take a picture with me?"
This had to be photo shopped, I thought he said JF wouldn't, didn't let him get a pic with him.
Looks like a perverted stalker type, run Justin, run.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's funny. I said a few months back that we could always bring Hicks back to play the 3 and got similar grief over that. Something about him being to big, LOL.

Oh he can definitely play 3T. Just think Poles wants to go younger but if his cost comes down then could possibly bring him back.
That doesn't matter though because nobody else can give him 18-20M now. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

The poster seemed to be suggesting he had to play another year before he would be worth 18-20m. My point is he is likely worth that now so no reason for him to believe he needs another year to be worth that amount.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I think DK will get moved. It'd be a mistake not to as he is going to have a bad season if Drew lock is the qb and I don't think they'll extend him, so he'll only be losing value in a trade.

Also Brandon cooks wouldn't be bad for a cheaper option for a couple years.
All I heard is we are trading for DK, Cooks and drafting Pickens/Watson.