*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Illwill called everyone stupid for wanting to trade Khalil Mack, because he is still a really good players and you don't trade good players for draft picks who might not pan out. (Nevermind the fact that nobody "wanted" to trade Mack, there was a rumor and people wondered what the Bears could get for him). Then when the Bears did trade Mack, he went on and on about how it was a good move and how Poles was building the team the right way. I like the dude, but he's full blown homer.
Yep. He acted like he knew so much better than everyone else and that it was completely out of the realm of possibility that he'd be traded and then he put a completely different act on after he was traded. I just dont see why he always gets promoted on my feed. Just another homer who runs with the popular homer take. Get it out of here.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Would love for Burks to fall to the Bears.
If he’s there in the late 20s I bet we try to trade up. Not saying we’d have a trade partner, or even that it’s a good idea. But you don’t bring a player like him in for a smokescreen…

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. He acted like he knew so much better than everyone else and that it was completely out of the realm of possibility that he'd be traded and then he put a completely different act on after he was traded. I just dont see why he always gets promoted on my feed. Just another homer who runs with the popular homer take. Get it out of here.

I instant block any idiots that get promoted in my feed. Makes twitter a lot more tolerable.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I instant block any idiots that get promoted in my feed. Makes twitter a lot more tolerable.
Idk why but i torture myself with those accounts. Its like i hate everything they post but im waiting for the one thats so dumb it makes me go on a rant about it. illwill, Ifanti or whatever his name is. Irish Bears show, DBB. Just fan accounts who think they're smarter than they really are. I come to CCS for that stuff.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Idk why but i torture myself with those accounts. Its like i hate everything they post but im waiting for the one thats so dumb it makes me go on a rant about it. illwill, Ifanti or whatever his name is. Irish Bears show, DBB. Just fan accounts who think they're smarter than they really are. TROLLING, I come to CCS for that stuff.
WE KNOW.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Would love for Burks to fall to the Bears.
I mean, it's not really clear at all, Lambert. I'm sure they're interested, but could just be due diligence. These meetings could mean a lot of different things. For Burks, it could mean they hear the rumors that he may fall, and they want to figure out if they agree with the reasons he may fall and he may be a fallback option more than someone they covet.

That being said, he's a top 3 WR for me. If he's there at 39, I definitely hope they take him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I mean, it's not really clear at all, Lambert. I'm sure they're interested, but could just be due diligence. These meetings could mean a lot of different things. For Burks, it could mean they hear the rumors that he may fall, and they want to figure out if they agree with the reasons he may fall and he may be a fallback option more than someone they covet.

That being said, he's a top 3 WR for me. If he's there at 39, I definitely hope they take him.
Worst case they scout got him when they play the Pack. If he drops though…….. fuuuuuuuqing glorious