*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’d be pretty surprised if the Bears don’t go DT with their first pick. Eberflus wants his impact 3-tech, and there will definitely be some good ones available in the 2nd.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d be pretty surprised if the Bears don’t go DT with their first pick. Eberflus wants his impact 3-tech, and there will definitely be some good ones available in the 2nd.

If they go DT at 39 they better come back with OL/WR at 48. Not sure what OL/WR will be there at 71. Some good guys, sure.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

I could definitely see DT being a target, but when Eberflus was with the Colts, they never drafted a 3T thru their first 2 drafts. They ended up trading for Buckner. So, they did make due without going with a 3T early. I know he wasn't the HC, but the Colts did draft 5 defensive players in the first 2 rounds in 2018 and 2019, and they were everything but DT (DE, LB, CB).

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Did you not catch the part where everyone is eligible.

Plus you could make it impossible to truly know who is and isn’t eligible on any given play.

Don’t fuck with the stallions
1AE7FFA0-A577-43F4-89FC-97B9DF51B175.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They may just want to see Tevin there because They don't have film on that and are hoping someone drops. This may have nothing to do with Borom who could be odd man out. Or this could be completely wrong. Point is, we have no idea why they're doing some of what they're doing.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It actually nice to hear that Teven is there at voluntary camp, still hopeful that we can get something good out of him.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If they go DT at 39 they better come back with OL/WR at 48. Not sure what OL/WR will be there at 71. Some good guys, sure.
I’ve seen nothing from Poles so far to indicate he’s going to chase after WR/OT. For better or worse, he seems to be taking a more wholistic “build a better team overall” approach.

He’s shown no indication of making personnel decisions based on need, so I’m not sure why he’d start now with the draft, although to be fair, he just started, so it’s hard to attribute tendencies yet.

I could be wrong. I personally hope he goes WR/OT or OT/WR in the second round. I just don’t think it’s likely.

Heck, the only reason I even think he’d break his own tendency and target a specific position (DT) in the second is because it seems pretty clear Eberflus wants an impact 3-tech and Poles might want to help his coach out. But rawdawg also makes a good point about the Colts not drafting DTs in recent drafts, so I admit I could be off on my hunch.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve seen nothing from Poles so far to indicate he’s going to chase after WR/OT. For better or worse, he seems to be taking a more wholistic “build a better team overall” approach.

He’s shown no indication of making personnel decisions based on need, so I’m not sure why he’d start now with the draft, although to be fair, he just started, so it’s hard to attribute tendencies yet.

I could be wrong. I personally hope he goes WR/OT or OT/WR in the second round. I just don’t think it’s likely.

Heck, the only reason I even think he’d break his own tendency and target a specific position (DT) in the second is because it seems pretty clear Eberflus wants an impact 3-tech and Poles might want to help his coach out.
Well, I have to imagine with those 2nd round picks there will be similarly rated players at all three positions.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The thing is, most scouts have him projected as being kicked in to guard.

But I would still want him with the first overall pick should he fall to the Bears - can you imagine him and Jenkins lined up next to each other?

Jesus....
lol, there is some random dude on Twitter who is copying off Teddy. Why in the fuck would you want to do that?