*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If Fields had a competent coaches that actually cared about helping him instead of thinking that their (Nagy) play calling is perfect, we as fans would’ve seen that.

Instead we fans saw glimpses of brilliance instead of development because the previous staff didn’t know how to do it. Nagy wanted a developed QB. That’s the problem.
Yes sad but obvious Nagy probably thought since he was a "pro" he knew how to do it. It's still shocking how poor the due diligence on Nagy was to not discover he was an empty suit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow you really are as dumb as i thought. Anyone who actually watched J.Fields last year would know what that meant.
Sure sure. Everyone who doesn't know what you're talking about is dumb. Its not at all you, the dumbest poster on the board. Screenshot 2021-12-21 174926.jpg

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
One thing that this offseason has showed us is that these big name WRs that everyone was hoping we'd sign next year--Deebo, AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, none of them are reaching free agency.

If their current team can't pay them what they're asking for, there's another team other there willing and able to. They'll trade them to that new team they'll get an extension from their landing spot. We saw it with Adams and Hill this offseason. Expecting a guy like DK or Deebo to hit the open market seems like wishful thinking at this point in the game.
It’s the same story every year though. Players of that caliber NEVER hit the open market without injury concerns.

It’s always wishful thinking.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fully convinced illwill posts on CCS. He's never responded to my bait under any other twitter handle but the one that is clearly me.

SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Fucking motherfuck fuck fuck!

About every dude I was like, oh he’s a steal from a sneaky dude to play LT, Tom, to the fastest dude at the Senior bowl, Gray, and everybody’s favorite mauler from Tulsa are skyrocketing up charts.

The good news is we will get the best of what’s around.

I’m thinking we get something good somewhere unexpected that causes a meltdown, like Gordon or Cine, but yeah, this draft is getting crazy.