Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Question is how to turn his head into a dolla amirite?

Curious what the details are here. The Joe Judge era is wonky and you have to consider there could be an injury history issue here in terms of how NYG handled it all.

Plus it is technically voluntary workouts, but homie got some splaining to do.

Maybe he is just so mad that NYG did not get Money Mitch.
Not a lot different than what ARIII did with Nagy this last season. He certainly needs a lesson on acting professional and the lack of veteran presence in the WR room would be a concern, but the potential is well worth throwing a day 3 pick at.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
If you only ever take chances on guys that are self motivated and have their shit together then why pay coaches big money as it is eay to work with guys like that.

In the end, the question would be whether Tolbert who was with the Giants last year thinks Toney is salvageable or not. If so then the question becomes what cost is commensurate with the risk. A conditional 5th or 6th rounder would seem like a good risk for someone with legit 1st round talent. Those are the kind of guys you buy low on.
the dude is like a bigger Cohen with possibly better agility...check out the 55 second mark

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Ima expert

GG4 is whats in my vape pen now. stuffs good
I will have to wait until tomorrow for that
I will literally never begin to even start to comprehend why it would take more than one pick in the second round to pick this player and think it's literally porpoisterous to think he would be worth 2 2nd round picks when someone could literally pick him with a 1st round pick not that he's worth thar eithermore.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
What's this stat mean? Are you telling me Jameson Williams routes averaged less than 1 yard per route against press coverage? Seems like nonsense
Yeah, I’m confused, too. The only way I can see it as a true stat is successful press. Nobody was really able to press him, so it would be a low average because it is almost nil. Yeah, I don’t get it.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
What's this stat mean? Are you telling me Jameson Williams routes averaged less than 1 yard per route against press coverage? Seems like nonsense
That is what that is indicating

Edit: There are some clips of him being shut down with press but I can’t speak to it like these guys

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The stat is based on total routes run. So if you played against press but was not targeted you would get zero yards in numerator and 1 target in the denominator.

So what this tells us is Burks got the ball quite a bit and was successful when pressed while the others likely were not.