My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Seems Diontae might be available as well, he is a catch machine (>>>>sack machine). Steelers drafted two WRs.

I still hope the Seahawks mess up the Metcalf situation and he somehow becomes the X we need. Mooney and Velus would benefit greatly.

That would incite some serious optimism.

On a separate note:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He said that in his press conference. Those DBs were ranked very high. Taking a WR would have been a disservice, his words
Yeah i said that, all i'm saying is don't think those DB's will end up better picks then the WR's you passed up for them. I said i get that the DB's were higher on his board and he wanted to stick with BPA but there was WR's (My favorite Skyy Moore) that could of been a huge help and starters for your QB. Not trying to go at him cause i love both DB's, just saying that he could have helped Fields.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Umm just because you think they are starting level doesn't mean he does. Mooney, Pringle, St Brown and Moore are the top 4. It is entirely conceivable that a rookie WR doesn't actually beat out those guys to grab a starter's role. Here is the reality. Mooney had about the same yards as GB's top 3 WRs combined prior to Watson ie Lazard, Watkins and Cobb. Pringle had more yards than all 3 of them. So Watson is likely a clear starter in GB but Pickens or Moore are not slam dunks to beat out Mooney and Pringle.

By contrast, Gordon is clearly the favorite to start at CB and Brisker clearly the favorite at S. They are almost guaranteed starters whereas a rookie WR is more likely a part of a WR rotation not a bonafide No 1 or 2 starter.
IMO Skyy Moore is the day one starter in the slot but i'm just a fan on a message board and far from a "draft expert".

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Yeah i said that, all i'm saying is don't think those DB's will end up better picks then the WR's you passed up for them. I said i get that the DB's were higher on his board and he wanted to stick with BPA but there was WR's (My favorite Skyy Moore) that could of been a huge help and starters for your QB. Not trying to go at him cause i love both DB's, just saying that he could have helped Fields.
Yeah that has been the thrashing he has taken since the draft but I am glad he went BPA. As much as I wanted him to get 3 WRs in the draft lol.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
IMO Skyy Moore is the day one starter in the slot but i'm just a fan on a message board and far from a "draft expert".
I think Moore is going to be very successful with the Chiefs. He would have been a great pick for the Bears but Poles went a different direction. Now we wait for Poles to sign Deebo, Metcalf and Diontae Johnson next year. We will be good at Wr.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I think Moore is going to be very successful with the Chiefs. He would have been a great pick for the Bears but Poles went a different direction. Now we wait for Poles to sign Deebo, Metcalf and Diontae Johnson next year. We will be good at Wr.
This man gets it, all to Bears confirmed per sauces

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
I struggle with some of the reviews by the experts, but a B to B- seems fair, due to Jones in the 3rd. He felt like a reach, but he was a WR. Perkins scared me, with a knee injury, as he had more red flags than a May Day parade in Moscow. Raismann was also intriguing, but I thought I read on this board that teams had removed him from their draft board due to injury concerns. The NFL is a passing league, and Fields needs help. But, the Bears pass defense was arguably the worst in the NFL also. It really a testament to how bad this roster is. And Kiper, a year after raving about Jenkins, says the Bears do not have a RT.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I struggle with some of the reviews by the experts, but a B to B- seems fair, due to Jones in the 3rd. He felt like a reach, but he was a WR. Perkins scared me, with a knee injury, as he had more red flags than a May Day parade in Moscow. Raismann was also intriguing, but I thought I read on this board that teams had removed him from their draft board due to injury concerns. The NFL is a passing league, and Fields needs help. But, the Bears pass defense was arguably the worst in the NFL also. It really a testament to how bad this roster is. And Kiper, a year after raving about Jenkins, says the Bears do not have a RT.
Probably because he thinks he is their LT but has been starting at RT in minicamp, so good job staying up to date Melly Mel

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems Diontae might be available as well, he is a catch machine (>>>>sack machine). Steelers drafted two WRs.

I still hope the Seahawks mess up the Metcalf situation and he somehow becomes the X we need. Mooney and Velus would benefit greatly.

That would incite some serious optimism.

On a separate note:

So efficient. Zone scheme will be better for him as he runs with low knees but that speed in pads is real and a lot shiftier than it looks. Maintains momentum and no wasted motion in his running style. It's highlights soo... but dude looks sneaky fast and silky smooth.