Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears were 0-4 in primetime last year, so enjoy!
Last I checked, thanksgiving was still primetime.......
The Thanksgiving day (morning) game Detroit hosts is, was and never will be in prime time. You set yourself up for this one.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Thanksgiving day (morning) game Detroit hosts is, was and never will be in prime time. You set yourself up for this one.
There’s a reason he never responded to the several comments made about his post that Thanksgiving morning games aren’t primetime games. He knows he’s completely wrong and made himself look like an idiot. So in true @nc0gnet0 fashion, he runs away and hides for a while.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The Today Show airs weekdays at 6 AM; in primetime!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Mims is probably the best target of the 3. Reagor and Shenault offer something similar to guys already expected to have a big role in Mooney, Pringle and VJJ. Mims by contrast is a faster version of St Brown and thus has an easier path to playing time as the big WR that can stretch the field.
Yeah, I like Shenault. But Velus is basically what we hope will be a better version of Shenault. They have pretty similar skillsets, though Jones has much better timed speed. I'd pass on Reagor too. Strong odds that he's just not very good if he can't crack that Philly WR room. I agree, Mims provides the most here.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Steelers have a history of drafting WR's with red flags, Brown, Bryant, Holmes, Wallace, but they generally work out. Pickens is just the latest.

He ended up in the best situation. I would have preferred him as a pick but not with those issues. Tomlin can help him develop and be a professional

napo55

Liked Posts:
He ended up in the best situation. I would have preferred him as a pick but not with those issues. Tomlin can help him develop and be a professional
We have our own WR with issues in Byron Pringle. The prblem is these issues usually resurface and you can't really count on the player.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Yep, he has a real good track record in that area. Brown lasted there a lot longer than anywhere else.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Reckless driving; suspended license, child in back; ignored commands and became confrontational.

Is there any bodycam footage to back up the cop's allegations? Not saying Pringle didn't do things that were wrong (ie, the "reckless driving with a child" and the suspended license), but cops often embellish what actually happened to add additional charges. And quite honestly, anymore they are the ones to escalate the situation as much as the person they are looking to arrest - like when giving a command, if a person questions it either due to confusion or clarification, they lose their shit and escalate to a big confrontation.