*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
As i thought, full of shit as usual.
Last time you made a bet to stay away for an entire year if the lions were better than the bears. Then you changed it to head to head record. Bears finished 2-0 against the lions and ahead of the lions in standings. You never left.

Why would anyone take a bet with you seriously when you act like a toddler when you lose a bet?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know of a good forum that discusses the Bears without a bunch of whiney bitches attacking each other? It’s very frustrating trying to read bears opinions and discussion and having to sift through all of the hatred of each other. And feel free to flame me for contributing to it here, but I just want to know if there is a better forum for more mature posters?

Lemonparty.org

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is very strange. You keep talking to me about something I never said and now calling me a coward because I refuse to pretend I said something I never said.

Can you quote a post of mine that claims anything similar to what you are trying to bet me on?

I will bet you $100 the Lions dont make the playoffs. Now quit being a pussy and accept even though you never claimed they would.
I will bet you $100 the Lions finish ahead of the Bears in the division.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last time you made a bet to stay away for an entire year if the lions were better than the bears. Then you changed it to head to head record. Bears finished 2-0 against the lions and ahead of the lions in standings. You never left.

Why would anyone take a bet with you seriously when you act like a toddler when you lose a bet?
Was the bet with you?

and I have no idea what the fuck your talking about me changing the bet? If I did change it, it was mutually agreed aupon, I can assure you of that.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Was the bet with you?

and I have no idea what the fuck your talking about me changing the bet? If I did change it, it was mutually agreed aupon, I can assure you of that.
Why does it matter who it was with? You don’t keep your word from the outcome

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will bet you $100 the Lions finish ahead of the Bears in the division.

Ok I will take that bet if you take my bet regarding the Lions making the playoffs.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Was the bet with you?

So then what did you lose in the bet?