*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Florio reported the guarantee was for known allegations not any new ones. Take with a grain of salt of course.

I am going to guess Cleveland asked Watson to give them a list of masseuses he had used and as long as the new cases are on that list he is fine.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This dude is a fucking creep. Just get a few regular hookers bro. Thank God he never played for this franchise.
It’s sick. No way this guy “needs” 66 different masseuses. Especially a high profile athlete. You can be a great athlete and a shit human being. See Aaron Rodgers

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Fuck no to any haul for Metcalf. The good teams around the NFL are trading away premium WRs for draft capital and to avoid paying an extreme contract to a WR. Bears will have all the ammo next season…if Mooney/Pringle/VJJ don’t prove to be enough, they can invest in a WR in the 1st or 2nd round AND/OR sign one with a boatload of cap space. The biggest investment on O should go to the OL.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Fuck no to any haul for Metcalf. The good teams around the NFL are trading away premium WRs for draft capital and to avoid paying an extreme contract to a WR. Bears will have all the ammo next season…if Mooney/Pringle/VJJ don’t prove to be enough, they can invest in a WR in the 1st or 2nd round AND/OR sign one with a boatload of cap space. The biggest investment on O should go to the OL.

Agreed, but counterpoint is the bust rate for high drafted WRs. You could have two very solid complimentary players in Mooney and Metcalf. That is ?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Agreed, but counterpoint is the bust rate for high drafted WRs. You could have two very solid complimentary players in Mooney and Metcalf. That is ?
It is fire. But I’m not sure about the bust rate for high drafted WRs lately. I thought it usually pans out more often than not, but I could be wrong

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Pittsburgh finds WRs from 2nd-6th rounds due to good scouting and taking chances.

The receivers recently that Steelers picked in 1st Rd were Plexico Burress and Santonio Holmes. They have a good scouting staff.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Fun Fact

over the last ten games, the Lions have beaten the Packers 5 times
meanwhile, the Bears have beaten them once.

pathetic

If you want to talk about domination, total, utter domination, look no further than this, and hang your heads in shame.
Lol. I'd rather be a Bears fan, by far, in general. But sincerely- hats off going .500 vs the Packers. That is truly our unrelenting bitter pill.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Fun Fact

over the last ten games, the Lions have beaten the Packers 5 times
meanwhile, the Bears have beaten them once.
If you want to celebrate late season games when the Packers don't play their starters most of the game, that is your deal, I applaud the Lions for those victories as well. Still are W's, I agree. Congrats. I don't want to lessen your glory. I get that every game against the Packers is your Super Bowl.

The last time the Lions beat the Packers with starters on the field the whole game was October of 2018. That was the season the Packers were 6-9-1 and fired McCarthy during the season. That was also the season of the Bears last victory vs. The Pack, which was with interim head coach Joe Philbin running the show.

Glad Bears and Lions fans can bond over something. Nice to see. Only thing missing is a Vikings fan here patting themselves on the back for any W vs. "The Kings Of The North." Their words, not mine.

Carry on, I will step aside and let you cats have your moment together.

Peace and junk. Should be a fun 2022 season. Bye.