*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Going to get a lot of use out of him in the return game, #3 RB, can also do some damage out of the slot.

@msadows he still gonna be cut or nah? I mean I guess a catastrophic injury will get him waived but what are your thoughts?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“Could compete for a roster spot” at WR on a team whose WR group was called worst in the NFL.

“Could” compete.

Not a ringing endorsement of his talent.

I still don't how Vegas put the over/under on wins at 6.5(?). This is not a talented roster and some players are better fits in different schemes too.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I still don't how Vegas put the over/under on wins at 6.5(?). This is not a talented roster and some players are better fits in different schemes too.
Is that the opening betting line or has it changed? Often times figures change based on incoming bets

Brownie

Liked Posts:

This brotha was literally running for his life smh.

I know most people like to shit on the OL (warranted), but even avg talent can work together to be average with the right coaching and system. It's clear that Nagy and Castillo had not idea wtf they were doing + the players had no confidence that they could consistently execute under that garbage regime.

I bet you the OL at least gets to average this year + the system keeps the Defense off balance enough (since we have actual NFL coaches worth a damn) and we see less of JF running frantically from danger.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Make the permanent switch from Monty to Herbert sooner than later. Monty is simply too slow.