*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No...SF actually knows how to compliment their QB with quality players unlike GB

Even so, Rodgers should have been in at least 3 SB's by now but he himself is the guy that holds them back late in games. He absolutely choked vs TB, Seattle, and SF

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Eh. The Shanahan offense doesn't need productive TEs as much as it makes athletic TEs productive. For every George Kittle and Shannon Sharpe that put up big numbers in this type of system, there is the Rams, Packers, Falcons from a few years ago (with Kyle as OC) that get minimal production out of the TE position.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at this dude, but he's not competing with Griffin and O'Shaughnessy. Griffin got over 2.4Mil in salary, he's making the team. O'Shaughnessy got minimum, so maybe he competes with him for 3rd TE. But more than likely, this dude would be completing with Chase Allen and Rysen John for a 4th TE, special teams and/or practice squad spot.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Treylon Burks still missing practice and minicamp over asthma. And here we had all these Bear fans fawning over this guy

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Treylon Burks still missing practice and minicamp over asthma. And here we had all these Bear fans fawning over this guy

I don't know how a dude having asthma is a jab at fans that wanted to draft him. I wasn't even one of the ones fawning over him, but this makes no sense considering A) nobody knew it was a problem before last month. B) he didn't even make it to the Bears pick in the first place.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Thought you guys were crying that he was out of shape. Now you are crying because he has asthma?

As a fellow Asthma sufferer, summertime is rough with all the pollen and other elements that can trigger an attack. In the end, it doesnt even matter as Linkin Park would say.