***OFFICIAL*** Patrick Mahomes has just made his THIRD (3rd) Super Bowl (three (3) more than Trubisky) CELEBRATION THREAD!!!???

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Mahomes has just gotten to his 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years after beating Joe Burrow and the Bengals at Burrowhead Stadium. Please join me in congratulating Patrick Mahomes on his latest accomplishment!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Mahomes has just gotten to his 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years after beating Joe Burrow and the Bengals at Burrowhead Stadium. Please join me in congratulating Patrick Mahomes on his latest accomplishment!
On one leg!

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ossai gets the official assist on the stat board for the win with his knuckle-head late hit. SMH

Bummed because I was hoping to see some overtime!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At least Mitch is the best bears QB ever

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Congrats to Coach Nagy! He makes that chief offense go!
A congratulations thread is already up and running for him

Thanks

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Forget the question marks about Trubisky. I have no doubt he's mentally tough and a true leader. He might not end up being an elite QB, but he'll be the greatest Bears QB of all time. Mark my words, he'll have the trajectory to be the greatest Bears QB all time in a couple of years

clear

Liked Posts:
And congrats to the NFL and their refs doing everything possible to make sure the Bengals don't beat the Chiefs again.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Trubisky been on 3 diff teams in that time lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
And congrats to the NFL and their refs doing everything possible to make sure the Bengals don't beat the Chiefs again.
I genuinely believed the Bengals were the chosen ones again. I guess Mahomes and the ankle injury that he fought hard to overcome made for a more compelling narrative. Roger Goodell should be punched in the cock about 92 times.

clear

Liked Posts:
I genuinely believed the Bengals were the chosen ones again. I guess Mahomes and the ankle injury that he fought hard to overcome made for a more compelling narrative. Roger Goodell should be punched in the cock about 92 times.
The game was so bad that they didn't even try to hide it. My 90 year old grandmother who is legally blind saw that block in the back on that punt return.

Is the NFL going out of it's way to make their product unwatchable? I'm a big fan of Mahomes, but between Romo and Collinsworth it's hard to figure who wants to sleep with him more. It gets to the point you would rather hear Mr. Rodger's rendition of 'It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood' on an endless loop, than those two bozos announcing a KC game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think anyone watching the officiating in that game knows the Chiefs were the chosen ones.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I am so using this picture all the time for Mitch now

c201909-mitch-trubisky-bears-jersey-jpg.25934

Bust

Liked Posts:
Tyreek Hill has to be feelin a little jelly with the continued success of the chiefs goin back to the big dance without him . . .

Mahomes went to Hill a team high 160 targets season before he walked. who could replace that production???? fastest wr in the nfl? cheetah???

Mofo came back and threw for over 5,000 yards and moar touchdowns . . . #woah

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Chiefs are the new Patriots. They've gone from plucky underdogs to pretty unbearable perpetual winners.

Kudos to them---I wish the Bears were them. I hope they embrace their new villain role, though. Nothing's more annoying than a favorite pretending to be the underdog. Get ready for the Chiefs to start saying, "No one believed in us!"

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Chiefs are the new Patriots. They've gone from plucky underdogs to pretty unbearable perpetual winners.

Kudos to them---I wish the Bears were them. I hope they embrace their new villain role, though. Nothing's more annoying than a favorite pretending to be the underdog. Get ready for the Chiefs to start saying, "No one believed in us!"

Pretty much, I don't really dislike any Eagle players, but their fanbase is bottom 3 in the NFL. I'm rooting for the meteor in this Superbowl. No one wins.

mecha

Liked Posts:
The game was so bad that they didn't even try to hide it. My 90 year old grandmother who is legally blind saw that block in the back on that punt return.

Is the NFL going out of it's way to make their product unwatchable? I'm a big fan of Mahomes, but between Romo and Collinsworth it's hard to figure who wants to sleep with him more. It gets to the point you would rather hear Mr. Rodger's rendition of 'It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood' on an endless loop, than those two bozos announcing a KC game.
you mean Nantz. I always called CBS the AFC semen swallower network. like their bias for the AFC, which is seriously childish, is kind of gross.