OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS NFL GAME DAY THREAD NEW DAY 3 MONDAY NIGHT

Whomst do you literally "got" to win the game in terms of your prediction for the victor?

• Total voters

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, we all wanted to see Mitch in victory formation in the postseason.

Welp.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nice! Enjoy.

I am hoping to get to Vegas at least once in 2022.
if you live out west drive there, if not fly there. I love driving around out here which i plan to do tomorrow to head to cali to fly home.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Assuming New England actually has a defensive coordinator, teams have cancelled interviews with him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How good was the Bills' offense?

They did not punt, attempt a FG, turn the ball over, or turn it over on downs.

First team in NFL postseason history to do that.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great thread @VashalasX , I quit this forum yesterday in protest of something that I won't make public but it looks like you killed it. Well done on the viewership.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Great thread @VashalasX , I quit this forum yesterday in protest of something that I won't make public but it looks like you killed it. Well done on the viewership.
How many views did this thread obtain as of your posting also thank you and hope that you will never leave the forum again.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@VashalasX at a time of your earliest convenience, can you please update the thread title to include Eagles @ Bucs. This first NFC playoff game is scheduled to begin in less than an hour and as things stand, nobody will know where to post their IGT (in game thoughts).

TIA

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
@VashalasX at a time of your earliest convenience, can you please update the thread title to include Eagles @ Bucs. This first NFC playoff game is scheduled to begin in less than an hour and as things stand, nobody will know where to post their IGT (in game thoughts).

TIA
Thank you I almost had forgotten because I am literally hung over like I literally drank 1.75 of white wine and also 4 or 5 canned cocktails from the miniature beverage refrigerator that a gf had left behind and also many dabs and some attention deficit disorder medicines from back when that was miss diagnosed for myselve so i needed this reminder in my tagged post notifications to remember to update the thread title with an edited title so that the community can stay on track with real football talk and not a bunch of rumours because it is literally PLAYOFFS AND TIME AGAIN YET ONCE MORE TO GER OURSELFS PUMPED FOR THE GAME AGAIN TODAY IN LITERALLY ONE HALVE HOURS TIME AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING ACTURALLY 29 MINUTES TO GO!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thank you I almost had forgotten because I am literally hung over like I literally drank 1.75 of white wine and also 4 or 5 canned cocktails from the miniature beverage refrigerator that a gf had left behind and also many dabs and some attention deficit disorder medicines from back when that was miss diagnosed for myselve so i needed this reminder in my tagged post notifications to remember to update the thread title with an edited title so that the community can stay on track with real football talk and not a bunch of rumours because it is literally PLAYOFFS AND TIME AGAIN YET ONCE MORE TO GER OURSELFS PUMPED FOR THE GAME AGAIN TODAY IN LITERALLY ONE HALVE HOURS TIME AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING ACTURALLY 29 MINUTES TO GO!
Thank you for your prompt response. As a result of your diligence DESPITE a well-earned hangover (which I can only compare in football terms to scoring a 12 yard rushing touchdown with a torn ACL), posters looking to add comments on the upcoming game will have no problem whatsoever with identifying the clearly defined thread in which it would be appropriate to do so.

So on behalve of everyone, I extend my thanks!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Game time with Brady already getting a roughing penalty from flopping is there any other QB whomst flops better than Brady?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao at that call...Fields gets head ripped off and nada

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perriman a drop and unable to get out of break on his first target

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh boy, this already isn't looking good for Tampa. On the first play of the game, Brady motioned over to Perriman to slide over and Perriman didn't even see it, so Brady had to do it again... Then an overthrow/bad route.. then a dropped pass. Now their best offensive lineman is injured.

Could be a rough day.