OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS NFL GAME DAY THREAD NEW DAY 3 MONDAY NIGHT

Whomst do you literally "got" to win the game in terms of your prediction for the victor?

• Total voters

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is today's match-up for the first playoff game of the post-season so literally get yourselfs pumped up for the game and post about it in this thread.

Ps the Bengals are my 4th favorite team this year so let's hope they literally crush the Raiders today in this game to advance in the playoffs and make the Raiders a one and done team this post-season!

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great thread and an awesome write up post about a game in which is played today this afternoon that should be very entertaining.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Great thread and an awesome write up post about a game in which is played today this afternoon that should be very entertaining.
Thank you for that Grimace. It is just a little bit over 5 hours until the kick off for this game so I hope that everyone is using this time to prepare themselfs for this match-up which looks to be a good one from my perspective as a Bengals fan because the bengals are literally 5 point favorites to win this game which will make me glad because it would be neat to see them inside a superbowl after being such a horrible team for so many years much like the Bears have been a bad team for literally most of my whole life this far.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thank you for that Grimace. It is just a little bit over 5 hours until the kick off for this game so I hope that everyone is using this time to prepare themselfs for this match-up which looks to be a good one from my perspective as a Bengals fan because the bengals are literally 5 point favorites to win this game which will make me glad because it would be neat to see them inside a superbowl after being such a horrible team for so many years much like the Bears have been a bad team for literally most of my whole life this far.

5 hrs????!!!!
Shit. I thought there was a 1pm ET game

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Let's go Bungles!

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
BREAKING NEWS-

according to what I am now reading about regarding these two teams facing each other for the 1st playoff game of the post season playoff match ups, BOTH of these two teams are expected to be literally as close as they could probably be to being full-strength for their match up with each other today this afternoon.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Also I just read that both teams have the same win and lost record at 10 games one 7 games lossed and 0 games tied up which makes this game a little difficult to call because they seem on paper to be relatively even-stephen.

Additionally the weather is expected to be literally just slightly above freezing with expected periods of sun shine and also some cloudiness but mild winds and humidity at Paul Brown stadium this afternoon today.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I am literally putting my money where my mouth is in calling it for the Bangles to win this game and advance. One whole Ethereum has been wagered for the Bengals to beat the crap out of these Raiders.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I’m curious who your 4th favorite team is. Pretty mean of the Bengals to actually eat them.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I’m curious who your 4th favorite team is. Pretty mean of the Bengals to actually eat them.
I am not understanding both parts of your post but I literally said in the original post of this thread that the Bangles are my 4th favorite team so if you are curious about that then scroll up and re-read the post where I was clearly transparent about my fourth favorite team in the NFL.

2. Eat whomst?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
I am not understanding both parts of your post but I literally said in the original post of this thread that the Bangles are my 4th favorite team so if you are curious about that then scroll up and re-read the post where I was clearly transparent about my fourth favorite team in the NFL.

2. Eat whomst?
Try reading your post again.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Adderall abuse is a real problem in this country

Or not.

Rooting for the Bengals in this one

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I got Cincy. I think maybe the two best games are today.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Try reading your post again.
Oh hahahahahahaa I accidentally typed "ate" instead of "are" in front of "favorite team" so I now complet3ly understand everything that you typed in the post I initurally took issues with. Thank you and sorry if I was appearing to be even the ever so slightestly hostile toward you.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I got the Raiders. #calledit