OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS NFL GAME DAY THREAD NEW DAY 3 MONDAY NIGHT

Whomst do you literally "got" to win the game in terms of your prediction for the victor?

• Total voters

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mike Evans is slept on.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I’d take Brady, Evans and Gronk out now.

not worth the risk.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I might be in the minority here, but I wish the NFL would get rid of the extra wildcard team and stick with 6 teams. It's almost too easy for bad teams to make the playoffs. And I say this knowing the Bears were one of those teams that got in last year. 6 just feels right.
Thinking that this will be a really good game. SF with the upset?
I picked the Niners and Cards to upset.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it Minshew Time yet?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So silly to have these division winners having to play all these mediocre teams in the WILD CARD round. Most of these games are complete duds.

I remember back in the day when each conference had three divisions. The three division winners automatically went to the DIVISIONAL round where they belong, and the two best non-division winners played the wild card game for the right to make up the four.

That was back when football made sense and they didn't need to bleed the game to death for more and more and more and more money.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So silly to have these division winners having to play all these mediocre teams in the WILD CARD round. Most of these games are complete duds.

I remember back in the day when each conference had three divisions. The three division winners automatically went to the DIVISIONAL round where they belong, and the two best non-division winners played the wild card game for the right to make up the four.

That was back when football made sense.

It's just only about money now. Nothing else matters.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I might be in the minority here, but I wish the NFL would get rid of the extra wildcard team and stick with 6 teams. It's almost too easy for bad teams to make the playoffs. And I say this knowing the Bears were one of those teams that got in last year. 6 just feels right.

I agree but the NFL ownership doesn't care. They just want more money. So, they will expand the playoffs, eventually probably add another couple of teams, go to an 18 game season, etc. Because they know people will still watch and so they can make even more money via the TV contracts.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Todd Bowles body slammed Frazier in the George mccaskey power rankings today
Literally intriguing take in my humble opinion and yet another additional reason why you are one of my most revered and respected posters because you literally cut through the crap and say things simply and concisely without typing a novel about some sort of conspiracies theorizing to inflate your own ego above the ignoramuses that literally swallow tripe like my side ***** swallows my 8.5 inches in the **** room and forgets canned beverages I don't even like but will happily mix with white wine to get pumped up for nfl playoffs games the next day.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Literally intriguing take in my humble opinion and yet another additional reason why you are one of my most revered and respected posters because you literally cut through the crap and say things simply and concisely without typing a novel about some sort of conspiracies theorizing to inflate your own ego above the ignoramuses that literally swallow tripe like my side ***** swallows my 8.5 inches in the **** room and forgets canned beverages I don't even like but will happily mix with white wine to get pumped up for nfl playoffs games the next day.

Vick, I'd say you're crunk.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Time for the Niners and Cowboys. Hopefully this will be a better game.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@VashalasX We need da thread title changed crunk boi.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lol how is Randy Gregory still in football?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I would kill to have a coach like Kyle Shanahan. My god, what a wizard.