OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS NFL GAME DAY THREAD NEW DAY 3 MONDAY NIGHT

Whomst do you literally "got" to win the game in terms of your prediction for the victor?

• Total voters

Username

Liked Posts:
HA!!!!!!!! Cowboys choke it up again!!! Oh and the irony of having Romo announce it, the biggest choker of all time! HA HA HA!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Shannon Sharpe "your team is one and done Skip. . ."

MUST WATCH!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
SF and TB are the only teams with any chance to beat GB in the NFC. SF always plays GB tough.

If the Rams can catch fire,then maybe? But it's gonna be hard to go up to Lambeau in the frozen weather for a LA team.
I guess it's up to Brady again...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Could have had two shots at the end zone, maybe even three.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Remember when SF was 3-5 and everyone was saying he should be fired. He just made playoffs and beat a solid team despite a ton of injuries again. He did a great job with that team this season
No, I absolutely do not recall anyone saying he should be fired, let alone everyone. That's some serious revisionist history.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Criminal considering you would've had maybe 3 shots for the endzone there.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
What play calls? I don't recall his play calling being criticized that game.

McCarthy got us a SB win, developed Rodgers, and had a better Packers tenure then Sean Payton's parallel tenure.
He was roasted for being super conservative at the end of the game. Wonder if Aaron gives him credit for “developing him”, and getting the SB win. Maybe having a HOF QB had something to do with it huh?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
If the Rams can catch fire,then maybe? But it's gonna be hard to go up to Lambeau in the frozen weather for a LA team.
I hate to say this, but I fear the Packers are going to the Superbowl. Unsure they win, but I am about 99% sure they get there.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
McCarthy deserves to be fired on the spot and barred from even entering the locker room.
While this one game doesn't stand out as badly as some of his other examples of coaching malpractice, I do think the idea someone had earlier about promoting Moore is one to consider.

You have to ask yourself if you honestly can see this guy leading this team to a SB. He does have a SB win, but nobody thinks he was the reason. If anything, he kept Rodgers from winning more.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think on Dak, not the coach. He saw a lot of green in front of him and just ran. Bad decision.

Yeah, not so sure that was designed.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I hate to say this, but I fear the Packers are going to the Superbowl. Unsure they win, but I am about 99% sure they get there.
I agree. I don't see anyone good enough this year to stop them. I hope we are wrong.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
SF plays a good style for that game too running a lot. I have no faith in rams or AZ