My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
so what is all the buzz about Ian Cunningham for? sounds like you and 3 other guys here have a woody for this dude.
Great talent evaluator foe Eagles. Comes from both Ravens and Eagles backgrounds. All they have done is churn our talent. Best front offices, even though Howie seems to be a prick

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Great talent evaluator foe Eagles. Comes from both Ravens and Eagles backgrounds. All they have done is churn our talent. Best front offices, even though Howie seems to be a prick
cool, not trying to lose my doubt in the team, the more we know what's what's the better. But so far, it's still moot for the time being.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Love it... Always, thought Nagy was way too soft on practices overall.... On the other hand, hoping Flus does not get too many players hurt before we even complete camp.
They still are only allowed a limited number of full contact days. I think he’s talking more about the conditioning and pace of the practices than the hitting…

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I always thought my practices with Nagy were too soft ;-)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Love it... Always, thought Nagy was way too soft on practices overall.... On the other hand, hoping Flus does not get too many players hurt before we even complete camp.
WRONG. I remember Lovie and Fox was way too easy on his guys at TC. I did NOT attend TC during Trestman years though. Nagy had all kinds of annoying shit going down at Bourbonnais, less TC days but you could tell they were going at it in TC and some players would stay a bit late for extra work during Nagy TCs, shit man, there were days Mack and Hicks were ripping the offense apart in practice, throwing rookies around like trash bags.

Last edited: