***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Browns (C U in September Edition)

Who wins?

• Browns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Its been a pretty long time that I felt this happy about a BEARs game....even if its preseason

Can t wait for Brisker and Smith to join the D and Patrick at center

Dline needs Quinn. Was he out there ??

We might be looking at more blitzes this year but that's OK by me. You get burned and sometimes get an INT or a fumble recovery
No, a lot of the Bears starters on D did not play. I saw Gordon and Jackson.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Think Fields proved tonight with a clean pocket he can be effective. Question though is how he handles pressure as very little of it tonight. Niners will be a huge test.
He did alright against them last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I get it, and we will get there.
I'm going to go change my avatar in a few minutes here so i can save you at least one headache of having to keep replying to @Anytime23 crying about my avatar. I have this thing with upsetting him without even trying to. It's kinda a thing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think playing against starters compared to players who won't even make a NFL roster is a big difference and it will be an even bigger difference for Fields.

Fingers crossed that my guy becomes legit.

Fields played against starters. Garrett and Clowney did not play but other starters did.

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
please Dongbears , where did anyone call kmet anything but slow and red zone stone hands, which are or were both true.
If Kmet can be THAT guy, turn the switch... I will forgive anything and everything, eat crow for it... hell I'll make crow tacos and do taco tuesday every week, it'll be my new favorite day. And that says a lot because tuesdays are s**t. I just want a winner; I love the Bears more than I love my pride.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Fields played against starters. Garrett and Clowney did not play but other starters did.
I wasn't sure if they were starters or not so thank you for this information.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think playing against starters compared to players who won't even make a NFL roster is a big difference and it will be an even bigger difference for Fields.

Fingers crossed that my guy becomes legit.
Now you are side tracking my comment. Again read my comment carefully.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How many starters started besides their two best starters who didn't?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm going to go change my avatar in a few minutes here so i can save you at least one headache of having to keep replying to @Anytime23 crying about my avatar. I have this thing with upsetting him without even trying to. It's kinda a thing.
Sorry but we're not allowed to talk politics over here. Just doing my part in keeping this section on track. Seeing a pic of that fat orange r3tard just makes people want to talk about things they shouldnt.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@dabears70 you still do jiu jitsu bro? My brother accidentally heel kicked me in the left nut today while rolling and it still hurts a little bit.