***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Seahawks (Teven's Last Stand: Another Ryan Pace Special Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last time.
Below is your exact post I copied and pasted. I shouldn't have to point this out but "right now" does mean who was in at the time you posted.
You apparently are so caught up defending your bs that you have no regard the the truth or any reality.
I'm not not going to play into your sickness anymore. You would be better off not going out of your way to cross people.

"Very obvious this is a very young team and there are going to be a lot of growing pains.

A lot of the guys we are seeing right now will likely be our depth in 2-3 years."

So it's pretty obvious that you're used to not taking things in proper context even after it's been explained to you and instead just twisting it to me whatever you want it to me that suits you.

Very Californian.

I have better things to do then waste my time arguing with you. I'm here to talk Bears football - not bicker with some narcissist.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So it's pretty obvious that you're used to not taking things in proper context even after it's been explained to you and instead just twisting it to me whatever you want it to me that suits you.

Very Californian.

I have better things to do then waste my time arguing with you. I'm here to talk Bears football - not bicker with some narcissist.
Then try actually talking bears football, you fat sack of shit. Your above it all attitude has you come off as a complete douche bag to everybody on CCS and your lack of knowledge on everything football reinforces that.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Very Californian.

You’re working on a month ban can’t wait

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't look bad at all.. only one dropback I've seen where he was slightly beat, but he got back in front of it
He had a really good rep where he slid off his guy and picked up., shocker, a misss my mustipher (could have been Eilsen) . He got owned a few times too. Zero penalties is a step fwd.