***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Who The **** Let That Bald **** Back Into My ****ing Stadium Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
yes preseason streams.. freezed at kickoff.. started at a punt.. guess still bears offense

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Williams channelling his inner Mel tucker

Visionman

Liked Posts:
That’s what scheming people open looks like.
If KC wants to play this like a regular season game in a moronic attempt to “validate” Nagy, let them go for it. Just gives the Bears a better practice game to build off of..

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If KC wants to play this like a regular season game in a moronic attempt yo “validate” Nagy, let them go for it. Just gives the Bears a better practice game yo build off of..
You’re not only ignorant, but also delusional

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Do they not even call penalties at all in the pre-season anymore because I've seen a face mask a block in the back and multiple holding penalties that should of been called on the Chiefs meanwhilst the Bears have played a completely clean penalty free game thus far and will probably be the first team to get a flag thrown for something that's totally just made up. Seems like this whole game is fixed if you look at how unfairly it's been called so far.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If KC wants to play this like a regular season game in a moronic attempt to “validate” Nagy, let them go for it. Just gives the Bears a better practice game yo build off of..
I don’t think that’s why. I think it’s because they’re so much better than the Bears, even their vanilla is superior to anything the Bears could put together.