***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is everyone but the QB, always, forever. That will never change for the Chicago Bears.

The problem is meatball fans that don't watch the all-22 yet continually whine about the QB position as if they play in a vacuum and aren't dependent on other people doing their jobs.

Can't setup a fucking screen pass without a jailbreak...
U3dAgu1.gif

Can't run the ball literally at all...

Completely missed assignments...
6y665na.gif

Special person play design
uGBoMy5.gif

Patty cake blocking
kz2KTR6.gif

LT plays 2 hand touch, RG gets shed like a tackling dummy
FsTrNOW.gif

Can't handle stunts
8Bdqio0.gif

But please, tell me more about how the QB is the problem.

If only we had Watson or Mahomes we'd never lose a game since apparently they are so godly it doesn't matter how the rest of their team plays.. I'm pretty sure they're both undefeated in their NFL careers right? No?!? Well that doesn't make any sense... :unsure:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Football isn't played in a vacuum. To try and justify bad QB play by pointing out the rest of the teams shortcomings... Yikes. How's that working out for Rosen?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh, FTR, i watch the all-22s to completion every single week. I have been one of the most vocal posters about the ineptitude of the offensive line for the last 2-3 years, far before the more "enlightened" posters decided it was an issue. But yeah... meatball!

:long:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah no shit. I just find the constant axe grinding over Watson and Mahimes obnoxious.
Its never going to end, Trubs will ALWAYS be compared to those 2 because he came out the same class (and was picked before those 2), regardless of whether you find it obnoxious or not.. Its not an indictment of Trubs dude, its an indictment of Pace because as it stands now he picked the wrong guy of the 3. That's not really debatable.

You should break down the all-22 of Watson after the Chiefs game, I'm certain he will make multiple plays while getting harassed by a weak Chiefs front because the o-line play in Houston is on par with what we have in Chicago. He'll make mistakes because he will be under constant duress (similar to the Bears), but he will keep his team in it regardless because of how good his talent level is.

No ones expecting Trubs to be like Mahomes. He's simply unfair, and the Bears are in a different place offensively. That ship has long since sailed. However, expecting more than what Trubs and co have shown thus far is perfectly acceptable and understandable. This is not the hill you want to die on bud, i promise you that.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Football isn't played in a vacuum. To try and justify bad QB play by pointing out the rest of the teams shortcomings... Yikes. How's that working out for Rosen?

I love how pointing out the rest of the teams deficiencies gets twisted into "justifying bad QB play". Fuck outta here with that shit.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love how pointing out the rest of the teams deficiencies gets twisted into "justifying bad QB play". Fuck outta here with that shit.

If only we had Watson or Mahomes we'd never lose a game since apparently they are so godly it doesn't matter how the rest of their team plays.. I'm pretty sure they're both undefeated in their NFL careers right? No?!? Well that doesn't make any sense... :unsure:
:cohen1:

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With Mahomes, the Bears are easy SB favorites this year. With Watson, the Bears are probably SB favorites still. With Trubs, the Bears are not SB favorites.

I feel like this concept shouldn't be a difficult one to grasp. Both of those guys would cover up many deficiencies on this team. There's a reason QB is the consensus most important position in all of sports, and it's because of players of that caliber.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know you really want to be vindicated on this forum for declaring Trubisky a bust

Great point, you nailed it. Over 30 years of being a die hard fan of a team you're desperate to see win a championship pales into comparison with getting to be right on a message board about the latest disappointing QB. You totally have me pegged, I'm rooting for him to fail.

FFS lol.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
With of those guys would cover up many deficiencies on this team.

And yet they don't cover up the deficiencies on their own teams..? see: KC vs Indy Sunday night game.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The problem is meatball fans that don't watch the all-22 yet continually whine about the QB position as if they play in a vacuum and aren't dependent on other people doing their jobs.

I haven't seen anyone claim that Trubisky is the only problem, as I never saw anyone claim in all these years that Cutler was the only problem. Obviously the line, particularly 72 and 75, and been shit this year. But Trubisky is also shit.

The problem with you, Broc, is you seem to think the other issues are the only reason WHY the QB is shit, until you eventually realize that QB is also shit. This time will be no different.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
I always get excited about these types of games, but once start watching it just doesn't have the fun that a Bears game has...
I remember falling asleep during the final Manning vs Brady game.

Even though they suck ass Bears games are way more fun.
You sound like a sucker for melancholy dramas.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And yet they don't cover up the deficiencies on their own teams..? see: KC vs Indy Sunday night game.
Lmao, unless you win EVERY single game you aren't "covering up deficiencies"? Are you high? Mahomes took his team to the conference championship in his 1st year starting. And guess what? He'll be there again.

And the sad part is, outside of QB the bears are the far superior team.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mahomes made some dude I legit never heard of (and neither did anybody else, I assure you) into a 100 yard receiver in that Indy game lol

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem with you, Broc, is you seem to think the other issues are the only reason WHY the QB is shit, until you eventually realize that QB is also shit. This time will be no different.

The problem with you, Mick, is you're STILL butthurt that Pace didn't draft your boy Watson and thus completely incapable of being objective in evaluating Mitch because you have an axe to grind.

I have no problem calling Mitch out on his issues (inconsistent accuracy and decision making) but you axe grinders exaggerate the issues and talk like he's Ryan Leaf. Get a grip.

If the rest of the team was playing lights out and he was the only one sucking and holding the team back it'd be a different story. But that's not the case.

I also find it laughable that you guys act like simply swapping in Mahomes or Watson would be some automatic guaranteed SB win. Sorry this isn't Madden guys.

Last edited:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The problem with you, Mick, is you're STILL butthurt that Pace didn't draft your boy Watson and thus completely incapable of being objective in evaluating Mitch because you have an axe to grind.

I have no problem calling Mitch out on his issues (inconsistent accuracy and design making) but you axe grinders exaggerate the issues and talk like he's Ryan Leaf. Get a grip.

If the rest of the team was playing lights out and he was the only one sucking and holding the team back it'd be a different story. But that's not the case.

I also find it laughable that you guys act like simply swapping in Mahomes or Watson would be some automatic guaranteed SB win. Sorry this isn't Madden guys.
Bearmick acts like he is the smartest guy on the board because he liked Watson coming out. What he doesn't tell you anymore is he liked Paxton Lynch even more who couldn't even beat out Brock Osweiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.