***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The problem with you, Mick, is you're STILL butthurt that Pace didn't draft your boy Watson and thus completely incapable of being objective in evaluating Mitch because you have an axe to grind.

I already addressed this the other day and explained why this isn't the case, but you're obviously determined to think that, so I'm not going to waste any more energy in persuading you otherwise. My opinion on Trubisky has fuck all to do with other QBs just like my opinion on Cutler didn't. This Watson thing is just an easy way for you to dismiss anything I say on the QB issue, so whatever, think what you want.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The problem with you, Mick, is you're STILL butthurt that Pace didn't draft your boy Watson and thus completely incapable of being objective in evaluating Mitch because you have an axe to grind.

I have no problem calling Mitch out on his issues (inconsistent accuracy and decision making) but you axe grinders exaggerate the issues and talk like he's Ryan Leaf. Get a grip.

If the rest of the team was playing lights out and he was the only one sucking and holding the team back it'd be a different story. But that's not the case.

I also find it laughable that you guys act like simply swapping in Mahomes or Watson would be some automatic guaranteed SB win. Sorry this isn't Madden guys.
If you could pick between these 3 QBs to be on the bears right now, today, who would it be and why:

Trubisky
Watson
Mahomes

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bearmick acts like he is the smartest guy on the board because he liked Watson coming out. What he doesn't tell you anymore is he liked Paxton Lynch even more who couldn't even beat out Brock Osweiler.

You think I liked Lynch more than Watson?

?????

You're either stupid or disingenuous. Take your pick.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
My opinion on Trubisky has fuck all to do with other QBs just like my opinion on Cutler didn't.
source.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Like I said, a lazy and easy way to dismiss. A lazy meme response sums that lazy opinion up perfectly.

You'll come around like you did with Cutler. And in the end you'll once again narrate it as you being rational and balanced and simply losing patience, when the fact is you couldn't see that you were just wrong all along.

I just hope the Bears don't waste seven years on this bum. I don't think they will. He doesn't have the intoxicating talent Cutler had to keep people trying again.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Mahomes made some dude I legit never heard of (and neither did anybody else, I assure you) into a 100 yard receiver in that Indy game lol

Pringle was the best player at Kansas State in 2017. He just happened to be on a team that struggled to throw the ball. You may not have heard of him but he’s a decent player. Plus, he was getting separation. Mahomes always says he doesn’t care who’s open, that’s where the ball is going.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pringle was the best player at Kansas State in 2017. He just happened to be on a team that struggled to throw the ball. You may not have heard of him but he’s a decent player. Plus, he was getting separation. Mahomes always says he doesn’t care who’s open, that’s where the ball is going.

Mahomes has the anticipation and ball placement to throw people open. That's what good QBs can do.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Look, at the end of the day when all the dust is settled and we are pondering in our rockers, the greatest QBs in history, Mitch will be included for his multiple championships.
You guys can debate until thee cows come home about why Watson and Majongmes never won any SBs. The truth is Mitch is the man and Manholems and Watson are just OK.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you could pick between these 3 QBs to be on the bears right now, today, who would it be and why:

Trubisky
Watson
Mahomes

Mahomes, obviously. He's clearly the most talented of the bunch.

The disconnect here is I don't have an axe to grind over Pace drafting Mitch. I didn't like the trade up and pick either but I don't see the point in obsessing over it for the rest of their careers and creating threads about Mahomes and Watson like you clowns.

Like I said, if everyone else on the team was playing lights out and Mitch was the only one sucking and holding the team back it'd be a different story, but that's not the case.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Look, at the end of the day when all the dust is settled and we are pondering in our rockers, the greatest QBs in history, Mitch will be included for his multiple championships.
You guys can debate until thee cows come home about why Watson and Majongmes never won any SBs. The truth is Mitch is the man and Manholems and Watson are just OK.

This one has probably run it's course.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mahomes, obviously. He's clearly the most talented of the bunch.

The disconnect here is I don't have an axe to grind over Pace drafting Mitch. I didn't like the trade up and pick either but I don't see the point in obsessing over it for the rest of their careers and creating threads about Mahomes and Watson like you clowns.

Like I said, if everyone else on the team was playing lights out and Mitch was the only one sucking and holding the team back it'd be a different story, but that's not the case.

What was the "axe to grind" I and others had with Cutler when you were caping for him?

Oh that's right, we didn't draft him, so you didn't have that easy, lazy dismissal.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Like I said, a lazy and easy way to dismiss. A lazy meme response sums that lazy opinion up perfectly.

You'll come around like you did with Cutler. And in the end you'll once again narrate it as you being rational and balanced and simply losing patience, when the fact is you couldn't see that you were just wrong all along.
My stance isnt as much that Trubs is bad, it's just that Watson and Mahomes are really really good. I really want Trubs to be good, I do. But at the very best we can only give Trubs a question mark right now... meanwhile the other 2 are just tearing shit up. THEY HAVE THE 2 BEST CAREER PASSER RATINGS OF ALL TIME SO FAR! QB has traditionally been a slow going progression for young QBs, but those 2 have come out and just been firing at a literal historic clip. It just compounds the frustration of taking Trubs over either of them.

Any Bears fans that can't admit that's frustrating and see that perspective is either stupid or is more concerned about Trubs perception as a QB than the Bears winning playoff games.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My stance isnt as much that Trubs is bad, it's just that Watson and Mahomes are really really good. I really want Trubs to be good, I do. But at the very best we can only give Trubs a question mark right now... meanwhile the other 2 are just tearing shit up. THEY HAVE THE 2 BEST CAREER PASSER RATINGS OF ALL TIME SO FAR! L

And over 60 tds each already.

Yeah.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's like a weird insecurity complex thing when you broach the QB subject with "bears fans"... It's akin to dudes with little micro-dinks that drive big ass pickup trucks even though they have no need for it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's like a weird insecurity complex thing when you broach the QB subject with "bears fans"... It's akin to dudes with little micro-dinks that drive big ass pickup trucks even though they have no need for it.

Why do those guys drive those bigass trucks to Top Golf? Is it some sort of gay hookup signal?

Chinese

Liked Posts:
And yet they don't cover up the deficiencies on their own teams..? see: KC vs Indy Sunday night game.
You cant use one game to prove it. Look at all of them. Kc and Texans won because of their QB plays. Bears won last year purely based on defense...the offense was the 21st rank and third year we get to hang at the bottom

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What was the "axe to grind" I and others had with Cutler when you were caping for him?

Oh that's right, we didn't draft him, so you didn't have that easy, lazy dismissal.

It was never about "caping" for Cutler back then just like it's not about "caping" for Mitch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.