***OFFICIAL*** REAL QB Matchup IGT - Watson vs Mahomes IGT - Texans @ Chiefs IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Patrick Mahomes (112.4) and Deshaun Watson (105.4) are 1st and 2nd respectively in career passer rating all-time (min. 20 games). Their combined career passer rating of 217.8 will be the highest by opposing QBs entering a matchup in the Super Bowl era.

On the season, they have a combined 22-1 TD/INT ratio. Ridiculous, its incredible watching good QB's play this game on a whole other level than the rest of the league.

This is going to be an excellent matchup, one that Bears fans should definitely tune in to. No reason to be salty at all, just enjoy good football and good QB play by 2 real QBs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Patrick Mahomes (112.4) and Deshaun Watson (105.4) are 1st and 2nd respectively in career passer rating all-time (min. 20 games). Their combined career passer rating of 217.8 will be the highest by opposing QBs entering a matchup in the Super Bowl era.

On the season, they have a combined 22-1 TD/INT ratio. Ridiculous, its incredible watching good QB's play this game on a whole other level than the rest of the league.

This is going to be an excellent matchup, one that Bears fans should definitely tune in to. No reason to be salty at all, just enjoy good football and good QB play by 2 real QBs.
when's the game and what channel?

thanks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

The best part is, Mitch won't be able to show those two clowns up this week because Bears are on THE BYE!

Its all Mahomes and Watson this week with no Mitch to steal the spotlight! Very clever marketing and scheduling by the NFL!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You don't want to watch 2 REAL QBs go at it?
I'd love to watch this game but i have a bye week ritual that involves me not watching any QBs that are better than the Bears current QB. I cant break tradition, no matter how much I want to.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

Their combined career passer rating of 217.8 will be the highest by opposing QBs entering a matchup in the Super Bowl era.

I'm gonna be fucking sick.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's the CBS early game, sweet. Should be fun to watch how more fortunate QBs can have their numbers padded by all star OLs and receivers to make them look good, unlike the uniquely impossible situations Cutler had and Trubisky has.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's the CBS early game, sweet. Should be fun to watch how QBs can have t hair numbers padded by all star OLs and receivers to make them look good.

Mongo likes to pad his hair numbers also.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's the CBS early game, sweet. Should be fun to watch how more fortunate QBs can have their numbers padded by all star OLs and receivers to make them look good, unlike the uniquely impossible situations Cutler had and Trubisky has.

It's funny that you should say that, because the constant there is the Chicago Bears. Huh.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's funny that you should say that, because the constant there is the Chicago Bears. Huh.

The constant is certain Chicago Bears fans who can't accept that their QB sucks.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The constant is certain Chicago Bears fans who can't accept that their QB sucks.
The problem is everyone but the QB, always, forever. That will never change for the Chicago Bears.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You say that, but nothing a Bears fan thinks carries any weight at Halas Hall. I know you really want to be vindicated on this forum for declaring Trubisky a bust or whatever it is that you want. But it means nothing.

The reality is, if Trubisky doesn't pan out, this organization hasn't had a franchise guy since 1950.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I always get excited about these types of games, but once start watching it just doesn't have the fun that a Bears game has...
I remember falling asleep during the final Manning vs Brady game.

Even though they suck ass Bears games are way more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.