Official record of Trubs supporters and non supporters - for later use.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I’m thinking people missed the sarcasm... think about the top 5 QBs in Bears history.
Likely the lowest bar in the history of the NFL...

Indeed. That was a gutter list of top 5's. To be that incompetent at one position for as long as they have in the 3rd largest sports market is just ... lol!!!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
He will never obtain Top of his class status, not even 2nd in his class status !!
Disagree, I don't believe Watson will be in the league very long. . But I know you may be right. Don't really care about that anyway. If Trubisky can be slightly above league average we can win a SB. That is what I want and what I believe can and will still happen.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If he lights it up tag him and don’t sign him long term unless he does for 2 or more years in a row. No way would I sign him long term just for on year of good play.
Depends for me. If he takes control and starts reading defenses then I would sign him. His only problems are mental.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Disagree, I don't believe Watson will be in the league very long. . But I know you may be right. Don't really care about that anyway. If Trubisky can be slightly above league average we can win a SB. That is what I want and what I believe can and will still happen.

Defense has a window of 2 years max to carry the team to the Superbowl before age and cap constraints close it shut for another rebuild. The chances of health and ball bounces going their way like it did in 2018 is slim and none.

Urlacher_24

Liked Posts:
Depends for me. If he takes control and starts reading defenses then I would sign him. His only problems are mental.
I agree with the mental part but I’d want to see more than one year of good play before a long term contract.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After this year, it will change to next year, and continue to change year to year
And the thing is there is really nothing special about Mitch. He doesn't have an elite arm, he isnt a leader, he has decent athleticism and he isnt accurate sooo why hold on to him?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Defense has a window of 2 years max to carry the team to the Superbowl before age and cap constraints close it shut for another rebuild. The chances of health and ball bounces going their way like it did in 2018 is slim and none.
You can't possibly know that. Maybe we luck out and a Mack or Quinn becomes available ( not likely) or we draft a 5th round FS that is the best of the best (dream on). Sure these sound crazy but they are possibility's. You can NOT predict the future Jack.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And the thing is there is really nothing special about Mitch. He doesn't have an elite arm, he isnt a leader, he has decent athleticism and he isnt accurate sooo why hold on to him?
Nothing special about Brady either. Shocked he was even drafted.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The problem is, mitch is really dumb. He is a hard worker and athletic af. But his brane seems to be low tier. He doesnt connect the dots..

maybe he will, and he isnt any where near @Noonthirtyjoe level dumb, so we can still have hope.

He's the guy that has no choice but to work harder, because he can't work smarter.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is, mitch is really dumb. He is a hard worker and athletic af. But his brane seems to be low tier. He doesnt connect the dots..

maybe he will, and he isnt any where near @Noonthirtyjoe level dumb, so we can still have hope.

He's the guy that has no choice but to work harder, because he can't work smarter.

After much thought and internal debating.. I have determined that @Noonthirtyjoe is actually just a boring troll. There is no way someone is actually dumber than @dabears70 in IRL.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who would have thought a guy that played limited games with a mediocre college program where he put up ho-hum numbers would turn out to be a below average NFL quaterback? Oh, right, only everyone except Pace.

Mitch blows donkey balls until he proves me wrong.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It may be close, but I give the nod to Noonthirty, his stupidity is mind boggling
Greatness is never understood in it's time. Simple minds can't comprehend me. It's ok, the crowd you run with says it all.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Who would have thought a guy that played limited games with a mediocre college program where he put up ho-hum numbers would turn out to be a below average NFL quaterback? Oh, right, only everyone except Pace.

Mitch blows donkey balls until he proves me wrong.
Only Pace?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He was almost everyones No.1. A small handfull thought Watson, No one thought Mahommes. Pace may have picked wrong but he was far from alone in his thoughts.