*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Just random musings. These bulls are still just more fun to watch this year. Even in losses. I did a quick look and last year over the course of the first 8 losses it took only 12 games to start 4-8. They lost by an average of almost 11 points a game. This year they lost their 8th game at the same 12 game point to start 4-8. The difference though is the margin of defeat in almost half at about 6.5 points. And this year they then went on to win 3 in a row. Last year they then lost 2 of the next three and 6 of 8.

I know we have Williams now and some bench pieces moved around but essentially this is the same core team as last year and they just seem to actually play as a team for once. Which makes it fun. I'm not saying they are championship bound but it's nice to know other teams can't take the night off anymore.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Also. Without looking at his stats or really as a commentary on his game tonight I will continue my vendetta and say fuck Valentine.
He's not playing bad, actually. I don't really need him in my basketball life, but he is handling things well so far.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just random musings. These bulls are still just more fun to watch this year. Even in losses. I did a quick look and last year over the course of the first 8 losses it took only 12 games to start 4-8. They lost by an average of almost 11 points a game. This year they lost their 8th game at the same 12 game point to start 4-8. The difference though is the margin of defeat in almost half at about 6.5 points. And this year they then went on to win 3 in a row. Last year they then lost 2 of the next three and 6 of 8.

I know we have Williams now and some bench pieces moved around but essentially this is the same core team as last year and they just seem to actually play as a team for once. Which makes it fun. I'm not saying they are championship bound but it's nice to know other teams can't take the night off anymore.
Yeah, it's going to be very interesting come March and the trade deadline what this team does. They're in a fairly unique position league-wise in that they start the young players, and the veterans come off the bench. I'll continue to argue that unless the wheels come completely off through injury or something else, that this roster as currently constructed is better off in the playoffs than not.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A bit of a mismatch tonight, though it's exaggerated by some really pitiful officiating. Bulls being called for charging constantly and I've yet to see a Laker get set to take the foul. Always moving....on one the defender didn't even have one foot down....he took a charge while jumping in front. It's something that has never changed.....stars and their teams get the calls.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I will say if this team is going to get to the awesome 6th seed they have to win some home games. Crowd or no crowd all teams ahead of us but the knicks have winning records at home.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
aww man a kraut is blocking my posts too, i mean another alt. im so hurt im going to leave now (not)

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I will say if this team is going to get to the awesome 6th seed they have to win some home games. Crowd or no crowd all teams ahead of us but the knicks have winning records at home.
You aren't wrong, but just looking at the schedule, and because of the one postponement, the bulls came out and lost their first three games. Which were all at home, and all understandable for this whole brand new thing they got going on.

Then 7 of their next 8 games were on the road. And they've only had 3 home games since. 2-1 in those three games, and the lost was the Lakers, which they aren't winning. So it's a bit of a false flag to look at their 2-4 home record right now. If it continues sure, but since those first 3 games, they've had 13 games, of which 10 have been on the road. And somehow, they are 7-6 over that stretch. (2 games postponed, vs. Celtics, @Memphis)

Not unexpected, Lavine has been the leading scoring for all but 4 games.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Another home loss and 6 of the next 8 or 8 out of 10 at home if you count tonight and the Lakers loss. Im fine not making the playoffs because I'm not interested in a "Hello and goodbye" playoff appearance.

And I'm about tired of White. His game in LA vs LAC had me excited a little bit despite the poor shooting with his assists and even rebounds and he's been doody ever since. Thought he turned a corner and it might have just been his final gasp at becoming an actual PG.

Nugz, Grizz, Pels could use a shoot only SG.

Mavs, Raps, Spurs if you are willing to take less for him

Throw in the Rockets if you are willing to take one of their newly acquired late 1st rounders. They probably wont pay Victor and as far as the draft White is better than anyone they can get with any pick other than their own.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Like if we could get this pick if this stayed the same as far as the rockets picks.....Ayo at 22 when we trade White for #22 I would be happy with it.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Like if we could get this pick if this stayed the same as far as the rockets picks.....Ayo at 22 when we trade White for #22 I would be happy with it.

White is a great option for the second unit #do not trade.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

I don't think Ayo is going to be better than Coby White lol

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Pels open to moving Reddick (dont need him here) and Lonzo

for those wanting Lonzo still......why? I'd rather have White at PG than Lonzo which is saying a lot since White isnt progressing into a PG