*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Jealous of you...I see a roster that is somewhere between garbage and meddling. We are so, so far away from competing in the playoffs that it’s quite sad. At least we have some new pieces in the FO and a rook that holds much promise.

The east is very top heavy..I see potential maybe as a 8/7th seed.this team is very different from last year.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Opening game against ATL is a good one. That’s a team that the bulls will have to find a way to finish ahead of if they wanna go to the playoffs. However, I fear with no kris dunn...trae young is going to go off. And now Dunn is a hawk, and he will get to guard coby and Zach some, I imagine.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hutchison- he’s never going to be a star, but if he can stay healthy he’s a nice bench piece.
Agreed. I think he's a guy that with an actual coach teaching him can make solid contributions.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
but but but...nobody posts in here!! Checks page...yep that’s page number 3 we on and the reg season hasn’t started yet!
That whole statement was clown shoes. It should be no surprise whatsoever that the most popular team is talked about more. It's also a lot dumber in the Bears forum. Example: I think I remember something like 7 different Cody Parkey threads, while there was just one Keith Bogans thread.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That whole statement was clown shoes. It should be no surprise whatsoever that the most popular team is talked about more. It's also a lot dumber in the Bears forum. Example: I think I remember something like 7 different Cody Parkey threads, while there was just one Keith Bogans thread.

im with ya on that. I don’t even bother with the bears forum much. I do find the bulls forum to be the one I enjoy most. Might not always agree, but the discussions in here are typically so much better

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
im with ya on that. I don’t even bother with the bears forum much. I do find the bulls forum to be the one I enjoy most. Might not always agree, but the discussions in here are typically so much better
Nobody who posts in the Bulls forum thinks their opinion is the only one that matters. You and I have disagreed before, and will continue. I don't take it personally, I'm sure you don't. Too many people in the Bears forum think theirs is the only opinion that is right, and hold grudges.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nobody who posts in the Bulls forum thinks their opinion is the only one that matters. You and I have disagreed before, and will continue. I don't take it personally, I'm sure you don't. Too many people in the Bears forum think theirs is the only opinion that is right, and hold grudges.

for sure. I may of just doomed the bulls by signing up for the nba league pass to be able to watch them this season since I moved out west. Win or lose, I think they will at least be an entertaining team to watch this season

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
for sure. I may of just doomed the bulls by signing up for the nba league pass to be able to watch them this season since I moved out west. Win or lose, I think they will at least be an entertaining team to watch this season
Oh shit that's right. I keep forgetting how many out of towners post here. Makes more sense than I guy like me, a lifelong Chicago Suburbanite, quite frankly.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well, WCJ looks lost out there to start this game. And the defense looks very poor. Obviously it’s just the first 5 min or so of the game

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Early....but soft in the paint on D and turnovers.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Pick and roll D is pretty lackluster so far.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
WCJ looking like he thought he was actually traded to the Warriors.

land Otto Porter looking like he ate the Warriors. Like seriously, is it just me...or does he look like he gained 15 pounds or so. Pandemic hasn’t been kind to many