*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

knoxville7

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champion(Yahoo League)
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Tennessee Volunteers
Here’s what some of you are missing in regards to a potential Drummond trade. Sure, Drummond isn’t playing because they are actively shopping him. But, all it’ll take is to get a couple teams in a bidding war and all of a sudden Drummond nets them a late 1st round pick. If a competitive team offers a late first round pick, then the bulls would have to offer a future first if they want Drummond. So really it all comes down to how many teams have legit interest in acquiring him. I’d imagine the bulls aren’t the only team interested. So while Otto and a 2nd rounder sounds good, it may not be the best offer out there like some of you seem to think it will be

Chicagosports89

Here’s what some of you are missing in regards to a potential Drummond trade. Sure, Drummond isn’t playing because they are actively shopping him. But, all it’ll take is to get a couple teams in a bidding war and all of a sudden Drummond nets them a late 1st round pick. If a competitive team offers a late first round pick, then the bulls would have to offer a future first if they want Drummond. So really it all comes down to how many teams have legit interest in acquiring him. I’d imagine the bulls aren’t the only team interested. So while Otto and a 2nd rounder sounds good, it may not be the best offer out there like some of you seem to think it will be
Why does Otto sound good? He's a solid player but doesn't ever play. He may be a large expiring contract, but so is Drummond right? Plus what is Cleveland going to do with cap space. They have less chance of attracting talent than almost any team in the league.

Master Debater

I’m implying drummonds trade value is in the toilet. They have no plans of re-signing him and he’s been sitting out for roughly a month until a trade happens.
It is in the toilet but multiple teams are after him so the cavs can play that up to a sucker to get more than what they would otherwise given the situation. Lakers, Knicks, Raptors, us and probably more are interested in him. Ideally they want to trade him to the worst team possible thats calling so the 2nd round pick they get in return is as high as possible compared to the other teams interested.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
I would imagine if a team offered the cavs a 1st, he would have been dealt already. Maybe a team ups an offer closer to the deadline, but if I had to guess, they won’t receive a first. You also have to remember that Drummond does have some commitment/buy in concerns and is going to be a free agent. A 1st isn’t out of the realm of possibility, but it seems like that’s what they’re holding out for and no one has offered one.

Master Debater

I'd offer a lot more for Drummond if Garland or even Sexton came in the deal too. Garland is a real PG and Sexton has more of a ceiling as a CG playing PG than White does. Doesn't mean either will be CP3 or Curry/Luka.

As much as I know White sucks as a PG if we could do these smaller moves I would be happy.

Drummond for Porter and a 2nd

Lauri shipped somewhere in a three team deal where Bagley (SAC) comes back to us

Bamba for a bag of balls

Then you start Drummond at the 5, Wendell at the 4 have Bagley and Bamba backing up for when Wendell gets hurt again which he will, its inevitable at this point.

Try to develop Bamba this year and beyond so you dont have to keep Drummond forever.

Play Bagley at the 4 and Wendell at the 5 when teams go small/er

Sato
Temple
Valentine (the self made legend)
Bagley
Bamba

All as your bench

Honorable mention under the small moves, Thad for Kuzma then you keep Bagley and Bamba as the reserve big men, even slide Williams down there again when teams go small/er. Thad has been playing well for us dont see him here long term regardless of him being under contract next year.

BEARZOMBIE

Drummond blows. Detroit was lucky they were able to dump that contract. If the new front office trades for him that’s strike one for me

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Drummond blows. Detroit was lucky they were able to dump that contract. If the new front office trades for him that’s strike one for me

If all they give up is Porter who’s an expiring and a 2nd how is that a strike for a guy averaging 13 boards, a PER of 20, and who would fill a huge need at C? Our backup centers are kornet and gafford and WCJ only plays about 25 MPG. Drummonds not a top dog like he was paid, if he would be a huge boost for the bulls. And he’s expiring next year. It’s an easy decision to trade for him if Otto/2nd is the price

Master Debater

Ok?????

Like I seriously doubt the FO gives a flying fuck about your feelers on things but you do you. You may say Drummond sucks but hes better than both WCJ and Lauri and can be had for cheap in terms of what you give up to get him. WCJ cant guard Embiidm Joker, Gobert or any real low post C/PF